Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hey everyone! C-Mac is back after a two day escapade. I needed a break from reality and the world. I spent two days in the 60+ degree temperatures enjoying life and forgetting about all the things that make us crazy. I ran a total of 17 miles the last two days in my new NEW BALANCE running shoes I purchased on Wednesday. I love a good sale on a quality product. Glad to see I was somewhat missed by my blogging pals Molly and Bridget! :) I missed you ladies too! Anyway, I am back.....and I'll have more nonsense to write about shortly! :)

4 comments:

Bridget Unnel said...

Oh, so you think you can just waltz back in here and we're gonna shower you with love and adoration with a simple "I'm baaaaaaack"?! Oh no, mister, you are sadly mistaken. It's going to take more than that. I'm thinking chocolate. No, chocolate cake. From Carvel. Extra crunchies in the middle. Oh yes, that would do very nicely to get a pardon.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Missed your humor! See you Saturday at the gym! Better not be too sore from the running, no excuses on Saturday!

Molly said...

Glad to have you back C-Mac! Just in time to make the Friday fly by...

supplymadam said...

Now add a pair of bowling shoes to your running collection.