Monday, April 18, 2005

Activity Times......

I know every time of the day is a good time for sex, but different people have different preferences as to when they like it the most. Personally, I am a night guy myself. Even though I may be tired from a long day, it's still my favorite time. It's a good way to end the day and feel close to the one you care about. Really anytime of day is good for sex, but my least favorite is first thing in the morning. For starters, I like to just keep to myself most of the time in the morning. Secondly, I don't feel myself when I first wake up. I don't have the energy I should, I haven't brushed my teeth yet, and all that fun stuff. Not that I'd turn down sex in the morning, I am just saying if I had to choose it would be ANY time of day after say, 10AM. I must say that when you do have sex first thing in the morning then head off to work or where ever, you do feel a bit more awake and energized. So, morning sex is not all that bad, but later in the day still is much better in my opinion.

I guess I am kind of like that with running and exercise too. I would much rather run in the afternoon or evening. I don't have the energy first thing. Of all the races I've ever run, my best times were in the afternoon or evening, while my slowest times have been early morning races. I suppose I enjoy all my activities later on in the day......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what I'm doing wrong huh? Putting the moves on you too early in the day? hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

you are damn good no matter what time of day it is!

erl said...

it's nice to know that all guys aren't obsessed with morning sex. every person i've ever dated gets so insulted b/c i'm not into It first thing in the morning. Hello?? i'm tired!

Charlie Mc said...

Well, we are all obsessed with sex, just not all in the morning. :)

I am out of it first thing, plus I want to brush my teeth and wash up....and I want her doing the same!

supplymadam said...

You don't have to tell me guys like sex any time of the day,tell me something I don't know!

Anonymous said...

Especially freaks like C-Mac!

Anonymous said...

I'll take the 5th on this one.

Molly said...

I definitely have to run after 4pm to get in a good workout. I wholeheartedly blame years of afternoon/evening track practice.

Swimming though...good anytime of the day thanks to early/late practices.

and Crew? Best done at 5am...