Sunday, April 17, 2005

"Every Little Thing, Gonna Be Alright"


No Need To Panic Yankee Fans! Posted by Hello

Well, the NY media and fans are already in panic mode. Our beloved Yankees have started the season 4-8. The owner, Mr. Steinbrenner is already flipping out, but stay calm Yankee fans! If you think back to last year, we got off to an awful start and won the division. Sure, we blew it in the playoffs, but we won the division for the seventh year in a row and will win our eighth division in a row in 2005. It's still early and NY always prevails!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yankees will be fine! Can't wait to start going to the games! :)

Bridget Unnel said...

Life is much calmer if you give up sports. Trust me on this. I don't give a hoot about Mets, Yankees, Jets, Giants, Lakers, Knicks, Flyers, or any of the otehrs, and my blood pressure couldn't be more perfect! ;)

Charlie Mc said...

Last year was a fuckin' nightmare, I agree freaky! Hope we have better fortunes this year.

Bridget, you are right in theory. These 25 million dollar a year players could give 2 shits about us, so why should I care? It's like in my blood though, baseball...it's a hard habit to break!

Anonymous said...

It's tough to get baseball out of your blood. Hopefully the Mets will surprise us this year.I just love the underdog!

Molly said...

I'm going to a game in two weeks and I can hardly wait, even if they are just playing the Blue Jays!