Monday, April 18, 2005

Just A Guy and His Green Pig


What's Up In Da' Hizzhouse Bitch? Posted by Hello

I made a new friend today. A green pig walked into my life. It caught me off guard. I was working hard and it appeared out of nowhere. It claimed it needed a home, a place to rest it's weary head. I told it that it could stay in my office for as long as I am there. It told me that it likes booze, money, and bitches. It sleeps all day and parties all night. It is a welcome addition to a quiet and dull work existence. Tom Hanks had his Wilson, I have my little green pig.

8 comments:

Lara said...

That is AWESOME. I love booze, money, and bitches too...I need to get me one of those green pigs.

AMG

Unknown said...

Hahahah now thats funny.

Bridget Unnel said...

Just remember...the Lutz's of Amiytville had their pig, too. Yous isn't named Jody by any chance, is it?

Bridget Unnel said...

"Yous"??? Oi!

supplymadam said...

Now I've seen everything. Life is now complete after seeing your Green Pig! lol

Charlie Mc said...

I think you are too nice for him....he is a P-I-M-P!

erl said...

who told you i was nice?! they were lying!! i swear!!

Charlie Mc said...

I won't believe everything I hear then! :)