Friday, April 22, 2005

Stupid Things I've Done While Drunk

I was talking to a friend this morning about the history of our drunkenness. We got to talking about the wackiest shit we've ever done while drunk...here are a few of my favorites:

10)The standard calling of the ex-girlfriend or ex-booty call. You always regret these calls the next day and for weeks to come. I have a policy now, if you don't speak to someone for two months after you have dated/hooked up, their number comes out of the phone to avoid these late night follies.

9)Passing out on the floor of a Bennigan's bathroom on my 25th birthday. Not the nicest place to rest your weary head. A bottle of Absolute after two 40oz Buds will do that to you.

8)Told my girlfriend's (at the time) indentical twin sister that I couldn't wait to have sex with her later that night. I thought it was my girlfriend, not her sister..there were no hard feelings, thankfully.

7)Invited a bunch of thugs into my house for Alize and Henessey that were passing through the neighborhood. Glad I wasn't robbed later in the week!

6)Rode bikes with my friend Melissa to and up on the boardwalk when both of us were too drunk to even stand. Not a smart idea. I think she may still have a scar on her knee from this.

5)Climbed off my deck and onto the roof, which is very steep and narrow to dance to the Humpty Dance at last years birthday (C-Macapalooza)party.

4)Played beer pong with Hennessey. I don't recommend this! :(

3)Poured white baby powder all over the hardwood floors of my last house so me and my friends could skate in socks and play hockey in the house in winter. Many injuries that night. It took weeks to get all that powder up.

2)Chicken bowling. We had a long hall in my last house. We took empty beer bottles and put them at the end of the hall as pins. We then took a frozen whole chicken out of the freezer and played bowling. Quite fun.

1) The oven mitt. Ok, so it's 3am at C-Macapalooza 2003 and we are all shitfaced. We are all in my backyard being VERY loud. One of the neighbors must have called the police. I was dancing/moonwalking to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, using an oven mitt as the "glove" to do the moves and grab my crotch. Just as I did the spin move and turned around, 2 cops were standing there laughing their asses off. Needless to say, they stayed a bit, had some food and chilled, they wanted to see what other moves we had up our sleeves.

Drunken stories rock...I want to hear yours!

7 comments:

Molly said...

Hmm I racked my brain trying to think up some of my best drunken stories and then I realized that I don't really have any, or perhaps you would have to ask my friends, though I tend to be the sober/responsible one of the bunch (i.e. I can drink more and still be sober) I do have the tendency to "pick up" professional athletes when I have been drinking though those are not stupid drunken stories...

erl said...

oh god. where do i even begin...

#1 when i threw my best friend a co-ed open-bar bridal shower at a really fancy restaurant a couple years ago and she decided drunkenly that she wanted this HUGE flower pot as a memento of the event and i was wassssted and was like "dude i'll carry that for you" and proceeded to FALL DOWN the entire flight of stairs and SMASH the flower pot all over the ground in front of all the nice diners and waiters...

#2 the time that my friend and i were in san diego and we met this gay guy named carrie bradshaw and decided he was the coolest person ever and brought him back to our hotel room to hang out and then we both PASSED OUT while he was still there. luckily he didnt steal anything or rape us, but talk about moronic!!

#3 the time when i was on vacation with my friend and was really drunk and then smoked with some random dude from the bar and got even more wasted and ended up puking off the side of the bed and not remembering until the next morning when i had to clean it up

#4 one st. patricks day when my boyfriend-at-the-time's exgirlfriend decided to show up at the bar where we were and HANG OUT with us and i got so nervous and weirded out i ended up buying her FOUR HUNDRED dollars worth of jaeger bombs, started cursing off the bartender, refused to tip him, had to have my boyfriend carry me out of the bar, and then puked all over the taxi cab...

#5 on my last birthday my friends and i went to a byob for dinner and had 8 bottles of wine for the six of us [all girls mind you] and then decided to take the extra bottle with us and drink it while we were walking down the street

#6 [this is not mine but my friends] cursed off the guy she was hooking up with at the time because she was so wasted that she thought he was someone else & kept calling him the wrong name all night



there are so many more but im stopping here because im sure i already sound like a complete alcoholic...

Charlie Mc said...

good stories Liz! :) I enjoyed them.

Molly, you could do alot worse than professional athletes! :)

Anonymous said...

Your parties are always insane.

I once peed (is that how you spell it?) in the middle of a street, just squatted and peed. It was like 5 A.M. so nobody saw me, I think.

I walked through a sliding screen door once also. Ripped the entire screen, I thought the door was open,

supplymadam said...

POWDER ON THE FLOOR,YOU ARE CRAAAZY

I love the one about the moon walk and the cops. What a riot! Would have loved to see that one!

I don't think I ever did anything that crazy while drunk because I try to keep in control if possible.

I do remember driving one time so wasted(which was many years ago) and was seeing triple. But I drove so slow because I couldn't see the road and I wanted to stay on it. Now I am usaully the designated driver mainly if my husband drinks because he drives for a living and could lose his job.

Jillian said...

Oh thats an easy one. It was the time when I got so drunk on Captians Morgans Reserve & diet coke, my sister and I went to the Steak & Oyster Feed and......hhhmmmmm.....Shit I was too drunk to remember....But I do remember that for weeks afterwards I was apoligizing to complete strangers who walk up and said "hey I remember you from the Steak & Oyster Feed"

Anonymous said...

Played chicken with a train... yeah, I was way to drunk.