Thursday, April 21, 2005

Now Batting......

If you are into Major League Baseball, you know that in almost every stadium now, players get to choose what song plays over the stadium PA while their name is announced and they step up to the plate. I was thinking of some songs I'd want playing as they announce, "Now batting....first baseman, #23, Charlie Mc".......

1) "Blow It Out Your Ass" Ludacris

2) "Heartache Tonight" The Eagles

3) "Lose Yourself" Eminem

4) "Move Bitch (Get out Da' Way) Ludacris

5) "Freak A Leek" Petey Pablo

6) "Me Against The World" Tupac

7) "Eye of the Tiger" Survivor

8) "Juicy" Notorious BIG

9) "The Message" Grandmaster Flash

10)"Run to the Hills" Iron Maiden

How about you guys?

I know Sugar V would have "It's Raining Men" or some Neil Diamond Song.....

4 comments:

Molly said...

oh man...I would choose a P Diddy Song (will have to look at the jewel case at lunch time to see the song title, I am bad at remembering titles) I am humming it now, isn't it perfect? Actually I think it is more suited to being a boxer and stepping into the ring, but I say it works.

The best I have heard is this minor leaguer who has a Tego song that has his name in it and it goes "Hey Na-nanita" and he won't step into the batter's box until they play his name in the song, it is CLASSIC!

Bridget Unnel said...

Man, the only thing equally absurd to me trying to hit a baseball flying at me at 90 miles an hour is the thought of having me step to the plate to "I'm a Little Teacup." Yeah, I'd have to go for that...

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked you didn't pick "PIMP" or the "Magic Stick!"

I'd pick the Rocky 1 song! "Gonna Fly Now!"

Molly said...

the P Diddy song is "The Saga Continues"

Oh yeah I would SO be hitting home runs with that spurring me to the plate (in all actuality I would probably be a bloop single hitter like lightning on the base path)