Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Flintstones, Meet the Flintstones....


How Did They All Fit In Here? Posted by Hello

I would have to say that The Flintstones was my favorite cartoon growing up. I always loved watching them and I knew like every episode. There were a few things about them that I still wonder about until this very day:

1) How did that 80lb waitress carry and throw that HUGE rib that was heavy enough to flip their car with ALL of them in it?

2) Did they ever eat the rib?

3) At the end of the show, Fred locks the cat outside, the cat climbs through the window (hole in the side of the cave) and grabs Fred and tosses him out. Fred then proceeds to yell and cry like a bitch for Wilma to let him in. Why doesn't he just climb through the window?

4) When they got on the bus, it was just everyone holding up the sides of the bus and using their feet at a slow pace to move it, why not just walk? You'd be doing the same thing without having to lug that big ass stone bus.

5) How did they all cram into one car? (see picture)

6) Why didn't they ever smack the shit out of those wise ass appliance animals? Like the mammoth shower, the bird record player, the fluffy bird feather duster, etc. They were all wise asses.

7) What exactly is hoppa-roo? Is he part kangaroo, what the fuck is he?

8) The Great Gazoo, he was one wacky fucker huh? Everything about him made me wonder.

9) Did Wilma have an eating disorder?

10) Why was Fred's and Barney's voice different in different episodes?

11) What possessed Barney to cross dress for those Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles commercials?

12) How is Bam Bam the offspring of Barney and Betty? Betty is a scrawny-ass bitch and Barney is a short pudgy wimp......maybe a cactus juiceman involved here?

Just some points to ponder about these wacky cave dwelling folks.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wait!!!! Wait!!!
I happen to know where BamBam came from.
He wasn't their natural born offspring. they adopted him!!!
Can't remember exaclty how it came about, but I do remember that much. He was almost taken away too. Or lost. Can't quyite remeber. It was all very traumatic!!

Darcey said...

He was adopted in that jacked-up movie they did about The Flintstones with Rosie O'donnell, Rick Moranis, and John Goodman. Something about him being raised by saber-toothed tigers?
And I think my favorite of their animal-appliances was the weird mini-elephant thing that sat under the sink and acted as a garbage disposal.

Anonymous said...

I think Dino and Hooperoo polished off that big rib all by themselves.

Fred's job was pretty cool, sitting on a dinosaur and having it lift rocks all day, sounds hot.

Molly said...

And I think this is why I never watched cartoons. I preferred the far more believable stuff...like MacGyver!