Friday, April 15, 2005

The Amityville Horror....AGAIN????

Ok, so how many fuckin' movies are they going to make out of this story? The Amityville Horror house, a real house, about 5-10 minutes down the road from where I am right now at work, but come on already, another movie about it? We got the point in the first bunch of movies back in the day!

What I never understood about these "haunted" houses is why people stay and deal with all that haunting shit. I would see one fucked up thing and my Irish/Italian ass would be running out of that house! Why do these people stay and endure these alleged hauntings? The first voice in the night, the first footsteps I heard coming up steps, the first blood coming out of walls, my ass is out of there, isn't that common sense? My scared ass would be on the phone with Century 21 and a fuckin' for sale sign would be on that lawn in an hour!

Remember the movie Poltergeist? That little girl Carol Ann vanished but they could hear her through the TV? I would have flipped the channel a few times and if the bitch didn't come out, I would have been out of there! I am going to deal with shit flying all over the house, voices, cold drafts? Fuck that!

It must suck trying to go to the bathroom, shower, or get laid with these ghosts around. I can't imagine you could really get into banging away with an evil ghost or voice around and about. Kind of a mood killer, I'd tend to think....

If Caspar, "the friendly ghost" passed by, perhaps I'd stay and chill with him. But these evil, fucked up ghosts and demons, no fuckin' way! Who in their right mind would try to stick it out in a haunted house? I don't want my bed flying in the air with my head spinning 360 degrees while I spit pea soup....I'd rather call Century 21!

3 comments:

Bridget Unnel said...

I've read the book a few times and even now, knowing it was all a hoax, am creeeped out by it. I was in a store this morning that had some sappy light music channel piped in overhead and even the mellow-talking DJ on that station said. "A bunch of movies opening up this weekend including a remake of the 1970s Amityville Horror. For those of you who missed it the first time around... well, the reviews are suggesting there's no reason to break your record." OUCH!

Anonymous said...

You are a riot! I would be running my little ass out of there too C-Mac! Should it take blood coming out of walls or something else that insane for people to consider leaving? The second I heard something I would be in my car!

supplymadam said...

Call me ignorant but I never beleived any of that haunted stuff.
Yes I heard it was a hoax as well. Something made up by the guy's lawyer to get him off saying "THE HOUSE DID IT"!