Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Favorite Quote

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"- Robert F. Kennedy

I've always loved this quote. There are many people that face things and always wonder why or why me. People that just question things and don't look or act beyond their questioning. Then there are those who think of things that nobody else has thought of and say why not, why can't this be, and take action to see it happen. Which person are you?

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

I've never been one to say "why me"
for the simple fact that things that happen to us are usually unavoidable or looking at things that others go through I often will say "why them"?

Sometimes things can't be helped and that's a shame for those people I am referring to.