Monday, April 18, 2005

Stupid, Clueless, or Inconsiderate?

I just got back to the office from a quick run to the local supermarket. I was craving grapes. So, I get on the "express" line and there are like 8 people waiting in line and nobody's moving. Of course, it's ONE asshole holding up the whole line. She's digging through her change purse for fuckin' pennies to give the cashier exact change.(STRIKE ONE)If that wasn't bad enough, she then looks over her receipt and refuses to move to allow the next customer in line to get to the checkout spot. (STRIKE TWO) She finally moves and wheels her cart (with one bag in it) to the parking lot where she stops in the middle of the traffic lane of the parking lot to once again review her receipt. Cars are just sitting there waiting to drive while she is perusing her recipt. (STRIKE THREE, BITCH!) What is wrong with people? Are they stupid, clueless, or just simply inconsiderate?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally had a chance to log onto your blog Charlie. I love it! I'll be checking it out frequently. Glad we got to chat and catch up yesterday.

As for this piece of writing, this woman was clearly clueless.

Molly said...

My bet is that she was being inconsiderate because it is hard to have a clue when you are stupid :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for STUPID!

supplymadam said...

I hate when that happens. When I'm far back enough on a line and someone pulls that crap I like to yell out "Let's get going"!