Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What Are We Stupid?

I was watching the news last night and they were talking about this guy Stephen Stanko (nice name douche bag) who is a fugitive on the loose. He's an ex-convict who supposedly killed two people and raped a teenage girl in a 24 hour crime spree. He is out an about in like South Carolina somewhere. The news actually said, if you see this man (showed his picture) don't approach him because he's dangerous. First of all, what the fuck am I going to say to him? Hey there Stanky nice job on those murders and throw him a high five. I know the average American is a moron, Bush got elected again, but would someone really recognize that he's a fugitive and go up to him and talk or try to capture him? The measly $10,000 reward for his arrest just isn't worth taking a bullet to the head. They also said he is considered "armed and dangerous." Once again, doesn't armed say it all? Do we need to say dangerous after armed when talking about a fugitive on a crime spree? He's armed and safe......what assholes the news media are.

I wonder if his name and the torment he must have received as a child lead him to a life of crime. Stanko, that's a fun one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C-Mac is unarmed and sweet! :)

I hate the news, I avoid it as much as possible. They take a small story and turn it into a major event. Every story is about a killing, a rape, an accident, and other bad stuff.

Molly said...

Good thing he didn't come to NORTH Carolina as I might had to go out to play bounty Hunter this afternoon

supplymadam said...

I hate the news too. I'll stick with 48 hours and Prime Time. At least it's only about one or 2 things. TV just sucks sometimes. I like the 1/2hr sitcoms too and Food Network. That's what I pay 65.00 a month for. Real good programming!