Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ZZ TOP


Guys, it's over! Posted by Hello

Don't you think it's time these guys shave? Yeah, the whole beard gimmick was funny and cool back in 1985, but it's TWENTY YEARS LATER! Buy a fuckin' razor! We get it, hahaha, the beards, yeah......it was stale by 1990!

Why do bands/famous people refuse to let go of the past? Nobody is listening to "Sharp Dressed Man" anymore guys! Your cd's are on the $2.99 rack, shave already! They could make more endorsing the Mach 3 razor for Gillette by shaving than they are making off record sales right now. Let it go!

11 comments:

Admin said...

Add the Stones concert to the ZZ Top thing. They're only 60-ish, but look 85. Prunes in concert. Even the California raisins knew when their gig was up.

Charlie Mc said...

hahahahaha Jane Bear, that's too funny. I like the California Raisins reference!

Charlie Mc said...

Freaky, it's back up!

WordWhiz said...

Oh Charlie...I'm afraid I'm one of those annoying people you're referring to! I love all that OLD stuff. I hate to think of that music I grew up with being played on the OLDIES station. I'm not OLD!!

Can you still "Do the Hustle"?

WordWhiz said...

PS: I wish there was some way to choose multiple answers to your position quiz.

The Diva ♥ said...

Hey what's that song with the magic carpet. Somehow it's caught in my head!

Bridget Unnel said...

Amen! Amen! and another Amen!!

supplymadam said...

I saw ZZ Top at the Nassau Coliseum back in the 80's. It was a really good concert. Practically everyone was standing on their chairs. Call me a prude but I think it sure beats a mosh-pit.

Anonymous said...

How about "The Rolling Bones Tour"

Jillian said...

Say it is not soooooo. ZZ Top saved!!!!! Thats like Fred Flintstone without Betty......Chip without Dale.....Sonny without Cher.....cookies with out milk.........Monica withouth Chandler....Its JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!

Jillian said...

I ment Shaved.....LMAO!!!!!!!!