Friday, May 20, 2005

Tagged AGAIN!!!! :)

TrueJerseyGirl got me this time:

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
None on work computer, none on home laptop, just had it reconfigured....

02. The last CD I bought was:
Kanye West-The College Dropout

03. Song playing right now:
Def Leppard- "Hysteria"

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):
Thunder Road-Bruce Springsteen
Let It Be-The Beatles
Honesty-Billy Joel
What's Goin'On-Marvin Gaye
Midnight Train to Georgia-Gladys Knight and the Pips

05. Five people I am tagging with this and why.....

Freakyvirgin and Sugar V because I want to annoy them, Hu Flung Pu because he is the new kid on the blogging block, The V-Spot b/c she is cute, and DISGRUNTLED because we all want to see her smile at work! Have fun! :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Kanye West is the last CD I bought as well. Saw it majorly on sale at Best Buy and was quite disappointed. too much talking!

Anonymous said...

I love Billy JOEL! I grew up with him!

Miss_Vicki said...

I'm gonna get you for this :) I am cursing those Damn Yankees! The team, not the group :op