Thursday, May 26, 2005

Coming Soon To A CD Player Near You!!!!!

As mentioned in different posts here on "Bored at the Beach", I was the master of phone scams/prank calls back in the early 90's. I've had these calls on tape for about 13 years and I have not done anything with them. Anyone who has heard these calls finds them hilarious. With the help of DarianJ, the calls are being put on a CD and will be made available soon. If anyone is interested in "McScam" a compilation of hilarious phone scams, get in touch with me via e-mail. Some of the readers here that I have known have heard these calls and they'll surely comment on how wacky they are. I'll keep you posted on the "McScam" release date......

Some of the highlights of "McScam"

1) MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!
2) MOVE THE FENCE!
3) GET UP, GET UP!
4) LIGHTS OUT!
5) PING PONG PIE!
6) LOOOOOSE THE WEIGHT CAROL!
7) THE KILLER TREADMILL!
8) THE DEFECTIVE BLENDER!
9) THE JELLY DONUT!
10)YOU ARE ON WELFARE!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the calls a few years ago, they were out of control. I think I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard!

Hu Flung Pu said...

I want a copy

supplymadam said...

I had the pleasure of hearing those tapes too,Tony!

Bridget Unnel said...

Definitely put me down for one.... hey, do you do requests? I'd like you to call my brother at 732-2...

supplymadam said...

He does do requests.He called my friend Gary from my old company and left some crazy message but I forgot what line he used? CMac?

Charlie Mc said...

I forget supplymadam...but it was something insane....

You looooove the crank call tape!

supplymadam said...

McScam is a great title! I 4-got to mention.

Molly said...

Ooh how exciting, C-Mac going bigtime!

Miss_Vicki said...

Don't forget to remember us little people when you become a big star & all ;op

I'll take one, sounds funny. I love the ones they do on the Stern Show, frickin hilarious.

Jillian said...

Put me on the list. I have to have one!!!!!!!

jp said...

I think this is a scam.

Panthergirl said...

OMG Charlie... you are the male me. Of course, I stopped making these calls when I turned 15!

Of course I'm immature enough to want to hear yours, however.