Wednesday, May 18, 2005

C-Mac has been "Tagged"

Ok, so Steph "tagged" me with this survey. Here it is. I "tag" Liz, Molly, Bridget, and The Muse with it to complete on their sites:

Here are my questions...

Three names I go by:
1. Charlie
2. C-Mac
3. Mac

Three screen names that I have had:
1. Mattingly23c
2. CmacNY
3. Cmac23Ny

Three things I like about myself:
1. Sense of humor
2. Caring/Concern for others
3. My eyes

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. A Bit of OCD
2. Impatient at times
3. I take things too personal sometimes

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Italian
2. Irish
3. American

Three things that scare me:
1. Bees (yeah I am a pussy)
2. Leaving this life without fulfilling my purpose
3. Losing someone I love

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Laughter
2. Music
3. Hot Shower

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Blue Button Down Shirt
2. Grey Pants
3. Grey socks

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
1. Bruce Springsteen
2. Billy Joel
3. Tom Petty

Three of my fave songs:
1. What’s Goin’ On (Marvin Gaye)
2. Midnight Train to Georgia (Gladys Knight & Pips)
3. Moondance (Van Morrison)

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. New Job
2. Running a half-marathon
3. Doing some Community Work

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. HONESTY
2. Laughter/Fun
3. Wild Sex

Two truths and a lie:
1. I am sad more often than people can tell
2. I walked out on a restaurant bill once
3. I owned a pet Kangaroo

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Laughter
3. A great ass

Three things I can't do without:
1. Music
2. Friends
3. Love

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Writing
2. Running
3. Music

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. Ireland

Three things I just can't do:
1. Play Basketball
2. Be a phony
3. Keep quiet more than 5 minutes

Three kids' names:
1. Bruce (my doggie)
2. The Sugar V (he needs supervision)
3. Moondance (stuffed dog I’ve had for years)

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Have ONE at-bat at Yankee Stadium
2. Meet Bruce Springsteen
3. Find the love of my life

Three celeb crushes:
1. Jessica Alba
2. Cristina Aguilera
3. Scarlett Johansen

13 comments:

Molly said...

Uh oh...I better get busy with my answers!

Charlie Mc said...

the dirtier the better! hahaha

Darcey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridget Unnel said...

Dastardly dastard! I've been tagged...

Darcey said...

Okay, I got a little irritated trying to follow your answers - we're too much alike! Some of them, I just re-worded and/or put next to a different number. One of them, though, I just left alone.

Charlie Mc said...

It's all good Muse! Great minds think alike.

Sorry bridget! hahaha

Freaky...that's my plan!

Miss_Vicki said...

If only you weren't a freakin Yankees fan ;)

Charlie Mc said...

Miss Vicki, you need to come to NY and convert! :)

True Jersey Girl said...

Ah, so that's what the "23" in your name stands for? Donnie Baseball? I learn something new every day.

Charlie Mc said...

Donnie Baseball, of COURSE!!!!!!

Jillian said...

Thats right......Another Tom Petty fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

A little OCD?!? Did you see your office? Im lucky I dont stab myself with all those right angles in there.

Anonymous said...

I knew most of this stuff, but I did not know you were hot for Cristina Aguilera, should I be jealous? I thought you were hot for me. You definitely rock C-Mac!

When you finally come to your senses and date/marry me, what are the kid's names going to be? ;)