Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Just Give Us The Results!!!!!!!!!!

Is FOX really going to make us sit through TWO hours of bullshit tonight just to announce the winner of American Idol at the last minute then cut away? That sucks! There is NO need to make a TWO hour special out of this!

They did this shit last year too, they had two hours of filler, only to announce the winner and cut away. We want to see reactions/celebrations/interviews AFTER a winner is announced, not before!!!!! Unless you are going to give me two hours of nudity or something else fun, spare me the bullshit and just announce the winner already! Two hours of Douchebag Seacrest is more than any of us can handle. Two hours of Paula's drug induced comments, Randy saying "Dogg" fifty times, and Simon being an asshole is expecting alot from us!

I watch a total of five shows a week, and boy am I glad they are all over after tonight. I refuse to start any new shows this summer. I'll be down the street on the beach or doing something else fun every night until September rather than dealing with crap like they are putting on tonight!!!! C-Mac OUT!

12 comments:

The Diva ♥ said...

I've been boycotting American Idol since Paula's love affair.

Molly said...

Two hours is about 1 hour and 45 minutes too long for the result show. I think they should cram it in to a thirty minute thing...but sadly they must try and own the ratings for the night. I myself will be watching Lost and check the results online...or flip over to catch the announcement.

Two hours is TOO long for my attention span

supplymadam said...

I say just wait for CMac's blog to get the results.

Miss_Vicki said...

Wat, you're not watchin LOST tonight!?! I'm gonna record AI and probably tune in for the last what, 2 minutes? Just like a basketball game LOL, all ya need to see is the last 2 minutes. ;op

Douchebag Seacrest LMAO

Miss_Vicki said...

btw you're the only guy I know of that watches AI ;)

Charlie Mc said...

I started LOST and enjoyed it for about 5 episodes, then thought it was crap...I "LOST" interest in it quickly.....it was the same shit every week.......

Charlie Mc said...

what are u tryin to say V???? huh? hahaha

Unknown said...

Seacrest needs to really come "out."

I'm hooked though. His outfits are amazing.

Miss_Vicki said...

Just saying I admire you being in touch with your, shall we say, feminine side??? ;) j/k

I must admit I watch LOST also because of Sawyer - huminahumina :drool:

Panthergirl said...

Ugh....I feel your pain! Two hours?? They're nuts. I don't care that much, personally.

I'm a TV junkie too ... but now everything has ended. The Contender, The Apprentice, Project Greenlight, Supernanny, Survivor, The Amazing Race...wait, I really AM a loser!!

Miss_Vicki said...

PG - big brother'll start soon, don't worry! ;)

And Charlie, I didn't mean in touch with your feminine side like it was a BAD thing ;o)

Panthergirl said...

And TWO HOURS to find out that CARRIE WON??? The only thing that could have made it worth watching was if they had dumped a bucket of pig's blood on her at the end.... you know...like "Carrie"!!