Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Low Morale In EVERY Profession


We Want Better Working Conditions Boss! Posted by Hello

I got a kick out of this story today. Apparently the insurgent terrorists in Iraq sent a letter to their boss (Abu Musab al-Zarqawi) complaining about morale. The letter was intercepted by the US Military. This cracks me up. I thought my job was the only place with low morale. What could they have to bitch about? I am trapped in an office all day, they get to roam about. They get to chill with their terrorist buddies all day, hang out, work when they want. They aren't dealing with phones, e-mails, faxes, and bullshit all day. Low morale my ass.

What would cause terrorists to complain to their boss? Not enough explosives? Eighteen hour sniper shifts with no coffee break? Suicide cars that need a jump start before heading out? No pension plan? The 90's model rocket launchers? I'd like to know. What kind of project manager is this Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? He certainly will be fired at the next boardroom meeting.

Good News for al-Zarqawi is that he just saved a load of money on his car insurance by switching to GEICO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess there is bullshit in every job! Politics, favoritism, and other things. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Good news for al-Zarqwari is when he is beheaded that deviant.

supplymadam said...

My dog's nickname is al-Zarqawi because he acts likes a terrorist.

The Diva ♥ said...

I bet ya those terrorists haven't seen Office Space, then they wouldn't complain.
Have you seen my red stapler?

Charlie Mc said...

Office Space rocked! Yeah, the terrorists would realize they have it pretty good!