Monday, May 23, 2005

Things You Should Not Do While Naked

I can't believe people actually go away on nudist colony retreats. I definitely could not handle being naked 24/7. The worst part of a nudist camp would be looking at 90% of the people there that have NO business being naked. It's always the old, wrinkled, or VERY obese men and women that parade around locker rooms, beaches, and other places naked. It sickens me. I was thinking about how these people go about their business naked and the hazards involved. Here are some things people should NEVER do naked:

1) Cook. This is an activity no naked person should perform. Not only for the risk of being burned, but for sanitary reasons. When in the kitchen, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, put on some clothes.

2) Play contact sports. I suppose I really don't need to elaborate on this one. Playing football and being under a pile of smelly asses just isn't sport unless you are the Sugar V.

3) Operate Heavy Machinery. Too many moving parts and industrial hazards here. The hard hat just won't be enough in this instance.

4) Light Fireworks. You could lose more than a finger.

5) Pogo Stick. This could result in a black eye for many or a bruised "ego".

I need more things nobody should EVER do naked...........

13 comments:

The Diva ♥ said...

Oh wow I'm the first!
You shouldn't mow the lawn while being naked. We wouldn't want you to lose your wang.

supplymadam said...

Never use a mixer.(That falls under cooking)
Never play with your pets.
No driving either.
Never change the toner in your printer.
And under any circumstances do not sit on the furniture!

Miss_Vicki said...

Have a knife-throwing contest? :op

And at the gym I go to now, I see beautiful women parading around naked every single day :op

Patrick said...

I'd have to say skateboard or rollerblade. Man, getting that thing all caught up in your wheels...

Bridget Unnel said...

Open a pickle jar while squating... "There's 'good naked' and there's 'bad naked'" ;)

Oh yeah, and no cleaning the cat litter in your sexy fleshpot outfit either.

Jillian said...

I never sleep naked in someone elses bed......I invite them over to my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

LOL!

Steph said...

Check the mail.

Unknown said...

Bang C-Mac!

Anonymous said...

CMac wants to join Miss Vicky's gym

Charlie Mc said...

yeah, Miss Vicki, I want a membership at your gym....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I cook while I'm naked all the time and have yet to have an accident in the kitchen. In fact, since I live alone, I'm always naked at home. My friends know to call me and warn me before dropping by so I can get dressed. LOL. :)

Anonymous said...

Last week I was packing my suitcase naked and put my still hot curling iron in. As I was leaning over to pack the hair brush, my boob was seared by the still hot curling iron. Another reason we should never be naked while packing!