Thursday, May 05, 2005

Here We Go Yo, So What's the, What's the Scenario?

My friends and I always come up with "scenarios" about things we'd do for a million dollars. Some are really twisted and most of them usually involve a sexual act. It makes the lunch hour go quick and it always makes us roll with laughter. Ok here are some scenarios, decide if you'd do it or not for a million dollars cash, no taxes.

1) Picture the dirtiest, most unattractive member of the opposite sex you work with. Would you have sex with them for 30 minutes for $1 Million?

2) Picture that same person, who just played 5 hours of volleyball in sweltering 98 degree heat with 100% humidity. Would you lick them from head to toe for a million? I am talking every crack and crevace! hahaha

3) Picture this same person. Would you go an ENTIRE year parading them around to everyone you know, family, friends, co-workers, etc. telling them they were your boyfriend/girlfriend for a million? The catch is here, you can NEVER tell anyone it was a stunt for money, everyone would have to go to the grave thinking you guys truly were in love and a couple.

4) Would you have sex with a member of your gender for $1 Million?

5) Would you have sex with the most unattractive member of the same sex that you know for $1 Million??

These crack me up......ok let the bidding begin! haha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, #1 if it's just regular sex, HELL YES for a million! #2 NO WAY, up the ante! #3 I couldn't go a whole year living in that hell! #4 If she's hot, no question, that's an easy million! Wanna watch? #5 Probably not.

Unknown said...

#1,2,3,5 Yes, and #4 only pitching.

Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha, you two are a riot. Pitching huh sugar v? What if you had to "catch?"

erl said...

#1 - not applicable since i dont have a job. sadly.

#2 - again n/a

#3 - n/a damn i need a job.

#4 - but of course

#5 - i dont know any unattractive people, so of course.

Darcey said...

1) That would be "Guido" (our nickname, not his real name), the new guy in our office. For $1 Mil? Eh, why not.

2) EWWWWWWWWWWWW! That goes up there on "personal nightmare" status.

3) Nuh-uh. I couldn't live that down with my friends.

4) Yeah, I think I could handle that.

5) Is this unattractive in our office, or unattractive in general? Nah, doesn't matter - no.

What about you, Cmac?

Charlie Mc said...

ok, for me:

#1, sure a million is a million!

#2, that's tough, but for a million sure. Although half of it would be spent on Listerine.

#3, I could not endure a year, no way.

#4 Tough one...possibly, but I'd have to see the money and I'd have my hand on the suitcase full of cash the entire time for motivation.

#5 If I said yes to #4, i may as well!

#4 and #5 is different for a guy, because there's the whole who gives and who receives issue....haha

supplymadam said...

1-yes I'll just fantasize about C-Mac
2-don't think I could. Oh wait,did you say 1mil? Maybe
3-I may be able to deal with it knowing there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
4-Why not. I can handle that(not that I ever have)
5-I think I can do that too because even an unattractive woman has to be cleaner than a nasty guy.