Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Handblower Mystery Revisited

The Sugar V's bathroom post this morning made me think of a famous bathroom story that I have: ENJOY!

Some of you already know this story, some of you don't. I've had to deal with an unsolved mystery since 1991. Back in 1991 when I was a youngster, I was a manager for a large retail pharmacy chain here on Long Island. As part of my duties as manager I would have to meet with about 50 sales reps from various companies weekly to place orders to stock the store with product. There was this one sales rep named Maryann. Maryann was about 5'1, about 150lbs who had an ass that was about 6 axe handles wide. One day I was eating lunch with my employees in the employee lounge when Maryann arrived. Maryann came into the employee lounge and said hello. She then proceeded to ask me if she could borrow a metal folding chair from the break room. I assumed she was going to use it to sit on and place her picture frame order. I said sure Maryann, help yourself. She then left with the chair. About 4 minutes passed and my employees and I heard a large crashing sound which seemed to come from the bathroom area which was right around the corner from the employee lounge. Fearing that an elderly customer may have fallen in the restroom, I jumped up from my lunch to investigate. I came upon the ladies' room where the door was slightly open. I peeked into the room to see if someone had fallen. To my surprise there was Maryann, standing on the folding chair with her pants and underwear around her ankles bent over with her huge ass hovering over the hand blower. She had pointed the blower upwards and her ass was hovering over the stream of heat. Her back was to me, so she didn't know what I had seen. I went running back to the employee lounge stunned. When my employees asked what had just taken place they were stunned as well when I told them. A few minutes later Maryann came back in with the chair and said, "thank you." She then proceeded to her aisle to place her order. She had no idea I had seen her. Fourteen years later, this is still a mystery. What was Maryann doing with her ass in the blower? Did she have an accident and had to wash and dry herself? Did she simply like the "hot air" feeling? Anyone I've ever told this story to has their own theory. Your thoughts?

14 comments:

Agent 31 said...

I'm thinking there was some rampant wetness deep in the crack region. But why wouldn't she just towel it? Hmm...

Perhaps she was attempting to dry the back of her shirt? But why go pantsless? Hmm...

I got it. She's a freakazoid.

The Diva ♥ said...

I will never use a Handblower again!

Molly said...

Yes, handblowers now scare me. I can not think of a single scenario that would make such an action necessary, bizarre!

Charlie Mc said...

Maine- "Deep In the crack region" that's hilarious.

Blue, stick to paper towels! :)

Freaky, she sure was HUUUUUUGE!

Molly, you are too funny, you can't think of ONE single scenario, hahaha

Charlie Mc said...

Brain-

Unfortunately, it is true, and I've been scarred for life ever sice seeing it.

Steph said...

I kinda want to see it. You know, like a car wreck...you don't want to look, yet you're morbidly curious, so you do.

Molly said...

The part that gets me is that it HAD to have been premeditated as she came and ASKED for the folding chair.

Weird!

Anne said...

That was hilarious! I came up to your blog and I enjoyed it! Keep up...

True Jersey Girl said...

This is my first time here - found you through Molly - and I have to say that's the oddest thing I have ever heard! I cannot think of any reasonable explanation for it!

Paddy Johnson said...

That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I don't have any theories...maybe she suffers from ass sweat?

Jenni said...

I just read your story to my husband and his brother, their votes go to "She was trying to dry her ass." So I asked, "What's wrong with toilet paper?" They suggested that the store was out of toilet paper...And paper towels?? I think she just needed to feel the wind blow through her ass cheeks...maybe?

Admin said...

I'm thinking that may have been a gas fart that turned out to be liquid instead, but I can only guess.

supplymadam said...

Maybe it just felt good(like running water)

Kerri Keberly said...

That is too funny!! I think it was a fart gone wrong. Very wrong.