Monday, May 09, 2005

I Love Music and I Couldn't Resist This....

I got this fun little music profile from Molly's site. Thanks! You choose one of your favorite bands or musical artists and use their song titles to answer the following questions:

NAME OF BAND: BILLY JOEL

ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE: "AN INNOCENT MAN"

DESCRIBE YOURSELF: "THE ENTERTAINER"

HOW DO SOME PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT YOU: "I GO TO EXTREMES"

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF: "KEEPING THE FAITH"

DESCRIBE AN EX GIRLFRIEND: "MODERN WOMAN"

DESCRIBE CURRENT GIRL: "STATE OF GRACE"

DESCRIBE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE: "SUMMER HIGHLAND FALLS"

DESCRIBE HOW YOU LIVE: "RIVER OF DREAMS"

DESCRIBE HOW YOU LOVE: "THROUGH THE LONG NIGHT"

SHARE A FEW WORDS OF WISDOM: "ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG"

This was fun!

2 comments:

Molly said...

That was cool, love the answers CMac!

Darcey said...

I took it and ran with it, too. Very fun use of about 10 minutes of my time. :)