Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Things We Will NEVER See/See Again In Our Lifetime

People always speak of things they HAVE seen in their lifetime. You know the speech, a man going to the moon, shit like that. Well, I thought of a few things that we all will NEVER see in our lifetime. I hope you all will add some of your thoughts....

THINGS WE WILL NEVER SEE/SEE AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME

1) Bert and Ernie legally married
2) A picture surfacing of Harry Houdini locked out of his car
3) A Norman Rockwell painting of kids being beaten
4) Yankee and Red Sox fans living in harmony
5) The West-Side stadium built in NYC
6) A human on Mars
7) Driving (flying) around in a Jetson's car
8) Paris Hilton having talent
9) A Lifetime Movie that is actually good
10)Zero calorie Pizza
11)Michael Jackson banging a woman
12)MTV playing a music video again
13)The Keebler Elves burning their hollow tree to the ground
14)George W. Bush stealing another election
15)The Hamburglar behind bars

16 comments:

Jenni said...

1).The Cookie Monstor arrested for "overconsumption" of other peoples cookies.
2).The name (or picture of) "Bill Clinton" without the ackward association with "Blow Job"

Anonymous said...

Nicole Ritchie eating, have you seen her? Ewwwww

supplymadam said...

Me winning Lotto
My neighbors dog not barking after 10:00 PM(In his lifetime)
Going one day without a phone call from my stalker.
The owner from my previous company apologizing to me and everyone else he screwed.
I'm not bitter but you asked.

Miss_Vicki said...

The Phillies ever making it past the f'ing Braves to the playoffs :op

I'm all for the zero calorie pizza, I'd be in heaven.......

Where in the hell do you come up with this shit?

Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha Miss Vicki....I don't know where I come up with half this stuff....some mornings I have nothing to say at all, and then something stupid like this just hits me.....

Anonymous said...

Number 11 would be quite scary! What was that with Lisa Marie? She's been on tv saying they dated got hitched and were in love. Even her mom said that too!

sarahshep said...

In our lifetime?? hmmmm, how about Cher dying? She's bionic...she's made of entirely new parts, she'll out live me!!!

Anonymous said...

The Clintons having sex-with each other.

Hu Flung Pu said...

The SugarV being quiet for more than 5 minutes is something I don't think I'lll ever see.

Anonymous said...

Hey! There are some good Lifetime movies. I just can't think of any of them right now. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Another Star Wars Movie :-(.

Anonymous said...

Tax relief!

Jillian said...

Me not married and divorced 3 times!!!!!

Dawn said...

All the good ones are taken...I will ahve to give it some more thought and get back to you on this one

Steph said...

I LOVE Lifetime!!

supplymadam said...

I like Lifetime too. My husband calls it "Ragtime"