Monday, May 09, 2005

Just Flush!

Why do people find it so difficult to flush a toilet after they go? There's NOTHING worse than going into a public bathroom, especially at work, on a Monday, to see that someone did not flush after they went. What is wrong with people? It's 2005 and how many years has indoor plumbing been a staple in homes and businesses? Yet these fuckers can't flush? There are just some things I will never understand. People not flushing, people not washing their hands after they go, people who still wear Member's Only Jackets, people that have 1980's hair styles, people with body odor, I just don't get it!

Anyone caught not flushing should be exiled to a fuckin' hole in the ground out in the parking lot to take care of their business. Let the fucker squat in the lot as traffic passes by. Odds are, they won't even care....

6 comments:

erl said...

that's such a boy thing to do. very gross. typical lack of sanitary habits. ugh. i also hate tapered jeans. big bangs. people who use hairspray or tease their hair. okay i'm basically describing citizens of the garden state. hmmm.....

supplymadam said...

I will use another toilet if available. I don't even want to flush someone elses waste product.I always flush with my foot too. Also have your paper ready and ladies I'm sure most of you would rather squat than sit even with a papered or toilet seat cover. The less we have to touch the better. I feel like I'm in an operating room with my sterilized hands in the air ready for surgery.
Pretty nasty stuff.

Molly said...

Not flushing turns my stomach, but you know...flushing is such hard work...too much of a workout for those with a sedentary life desk existence...perhaps your workplace should look into hiring professional flushers.

Kerri Keberly said...

i agree with smitten7...women are just as guilty of destroying a bathroom/toilet as men are. i've been in some women's bathrooms that have totally grossed me the fuck out.

Kerri Keberly said...

wait...women is already plural, therefore it should be plural possessive...womens'...jesus christ, and i call myself a writer?

Bridget Unnel said...

Watch it there, Erl... you don't want a Jersey smackdown now, do ya? [grabs her hairspray and walks off in a big hair huff].