Wednesday, June 22, 2005

S.V. (Sugar V) Hammer

DarianJ and I were browsing around today and we just happened to stumble across a picture of the Sugar V back in his glory days. We also stumbled upon some song lyrics he had written back in the day. It's too bad MC Hammer stole his concept and his lyrics and made them his own. Sugar V, you could have been a contender!!!! His reunion tour will be featured on tonight's Arsenio Hall show.


STOP!!!!! SUGAR TIME!!!!! Posted by Hello

Now for the lyrics we found in his desk drawer........

My, my, my hammer hits them so hard,
Makes chicks say, Oh my Lord!
Thank you, for banging me,
with a hammer so fine and so sweet.
It feels good, when they go down,
I'm a super dope boy from a small town.
Sugar is known as such,
And his meat, you can't touch

I told you homeboy (you can't touch this)
Yeah, that's how I'm banging and you know (you can't touch this)
Look at my bulge, man (you can't touch this)
Yo, let me bust my funky lyrics (and my nut) (you can't touch this)

Fresh new thong, in my pants,
Wedged so deep makes me wanna dance.
I jump outta my seat,
I do a spin and adjust my meat.
While I'm stroking, hold on,
Pump a little bit, let 'em know what's goin' on
Like that, Like that
I'm on a mission, can't hold back
I let 'em know that I'm too much
and this is the meat, they can't touch


Thanks to DarianJ over at "Land Of Confusion" for all his hard work to bring us this fine picture!!!!!

For some C-Mac bashing, be sure to check out Sugar V's site! Nothing like some good, wholesome friendly fun, huh Sugar V???

Not sure about you, but this reminds me of the Biggie Smalls/Tupac Shakur East Coast/West Coast rap war!!!!! Hopefully I won't end up with a Jeep full of bullets and Sugar V won't be releasing new songs years after his demise!

21 comments:

Vixen said...

Nice...LMAO!!!

supplymadam said...

Paybacks a bitch! Good work. Great words. Very original. Thanx once again for more laughs.
Now let me pick myself up off the floor from LMAO!

Hu Flung Pu said...

"Fresh new thong, in my pants..." I will never forget that line. Great job C-Mac, Can't wait for Sugar's rebuttal

Marie said...

OMG, I'm laughing so hard over here!

Anonymous said...

And the battle has officially begun... LOL.

The Diva ♥ said...

omg i laughed so hard i pee my pants!

The Diva ♥ said...

stop it youre making me pee!

Dawn said...

HAHAHA!!!! That was great!

Darcey said...

Seeing your picture cut and pasted on a computer-block body: Zero dollars.

Seeing your "friends" ask you questions about what your favorite thing to do with sausage is: Zero dollars.

Seeing your rebuttal posted on your blog, complete with washed-up early 90s rapper and re-written lyrics: Priceless.

Love it.

Miss_Vicki said...

Holy crap that's funny as hell, and I don't even know Sugar V - is that a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Charlie Mc said...

Miss V, Sugar is a great guy, we just bust each other's chops all day and night....

Anonymous said...

RAP WARS! I love it!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cannot stop laughing! Not sure what's better the pic or the song!!

Fresh new thong, in my pants,
Wedged so deep makes me wanna dance.
I jump outta my seat,
I do a spin and adjust my meat.

I am crying!

Jillian said...

I really needed a laugh today! Thanks so much!!!!

Beo said...

You got to post an audio blog of that one.:)

Unknown said...

Ahhh so now TheLandofCOnfusion too....They come in twos....

Laurie said...

Perhaps, instead of a jeep full of bullets, you two should have a Dance Off (a la Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake), film it, and post it here for the world to judge. :)

Bridget Unnel said...

Lord forgive me for quoting Paris, but that's hot. I mean he's hot. I mean I'm hot... damn, turn taht AC on already!

Anonymous said...

This was very funny, but if I had to choose who won first round, I'd have to say SugarV won. Sorry CMac, but that line about the gerbils set me off. And plus, the pic of you in those wrestling tights, toooo funny!

Charlie Mc said...

I'll be back later Afromabq, his was nothing!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I would expect nothing less from you!