Monday, June 13, 2005

I Am So Bored That I........

It is such a boring day that I was just thinking of some things to pass the time:

I was wondering as I looked through my desk drawer and saw a plastic knife, "can you kill someone with this?"

I placed my phone on the receiver upside down with the talking part holding down the button and the ear part down where the talking part usually goes. Looks weird.

After today, 200 days remain in 2005.

There are 21 fun sized snickers bars per bag.

My chair reminds me of the barber chair when you lower and raise the hydraulics.

53 minutes until I go home.

7 comments:

supplymadam said...

Sounds like the "clear eyes " commercial with Ben Stein.

True Jersey Girl said...

I'll add to the boredom: I am trapped in my house for 67 minutes until the Comcast guy shows up to fix my cable.

Jillian said...

Sounds like a rather productive day to me!!!!

Vixen said...

Can you eat the 21 fun size snickers bars in the 53 minutes you have remaining while adjusting the hydraulics on your chair so that you are practically sitting on the floor, then you can put your head back and stare at the ceiling...now there is some damn fine entertainment! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL. You're a smart guy. I'm sure you could think of something to do to make the time go by... :)

WordWhiz said...

I like slow days at work. Gives me time to blog peek.

The Diva ♥ said...

oh that sounds like my day except for the fact that our server crashed so i couldnt blog if i wanted. boy did i wanted to. i sat there all day first staring at the monitor and next the floor. 8 hours of pure boredom.