Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Flag Day

Yes, even the flag gets a holiday. June 14th, Flag day 2005, exciting huh? This day in 1994 brings back bad memories. The NY Rangers won their first Stanley Cup since 1940. The memory of Mark Messier hoisting the cup on the ice still makes me sick.

The day after "the verdict", what do you all think? I am still upset. It's just not fair that money buys your way out of anything. It's not like he stole a candy bar. I guess the jury did not consider what molesting a child does to a kid long term. America, land of the free, home of the brave. It's a joke, our system is so fucked up, yet we try to push it on everyone around the world.

Someone stole something from my office last night, probably the drunk ass maintenance man that works here at night. Just so happens a shot glass that says "Charlie's Bar" on it is missing and the drunk fuck's name is also Charlie, duh asshole, I don't need to call Encyclopedia Brown for this case. He's the only one with a key when I leave at night. I will say something to him today, fuck him, everyone is scared of him around here and shit is always missing or fucked up overnight. Today it ends. I did not say anything about 4 months ago when the lock was picked on my supply cabinet in here, today there is going to be hell to pay. I'll drag his drunk ass out in the parking lot and beat it out of him if I have to. If there is one thing I can't stand it's people who act like they like you then lie to you or steal from you. It gets me very angry. See everyone, I get pissed too, it's not all fluff on here! hahaha

I forgot my cell phone at home today. I actually thought of turning the car around when I was a mile or so from the house. Then I thought, how many years did I go without a cell phone before they were invented and I was fine. I can be without it for 8 hours, right?

Day 7 of the heatwave here in NY. It's supposed to be like 95 degrees today. You won't hear me complain, I LOVE IT!!!!! I only bitch and moan about weather in the winter.

Have a great day everyone! Sugar V, have a great trip to Neverland for the acquittal party!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure thing...Can I borrow that "tape" that you and R.Kelly made together with those cute little....

Charlie Mc said...

that wasn't me, that was my twin....

Darcey said...

That sucks about the break-in, dahling. We had about $500 in gift cards stolen from our office. And I think we're working on theived laptop #4 for the year. Suckage.

I don't want to work today. I want to lay around the pool and work on my tan lines.

Anonymous said...

You should confront the theif, I would. And it's nce to know that you're not all sweetness and light. :)

Molly said...

Wow! A day without your cell phone, hope you are doing okay and not getting the shakes! You are a brave soul CMac

supplymadam said...

The aquittal party....Little boys for everyone!

supplymadam said...

Chop his hands off!

Miss_Vicki said...

Law is a difficult thing to "get" if you don't work in the field. We could all know damn well he's guilty of whatever, but the prosecution has to prove their case according to the law beyond any reasonable doubt - we're talkin a whole different ball game here, folks. It sucks, but it's reality.

True Jersey Girl said...

I still have nightmares of Messier holding that damn Cup and smiling like the Neanderthal he is. Bah.