Friday, June 17, 2005

Music To Bang To

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

I had the R Kelly "Chocolate Factory" CD blasting in the Jeep on the way to work today. That CD brings back so many memories from two years ago. I was dating a girl named Laurie who I met in bartending school and we would always listen to that CD together at our most intimate of moments. :)

That got me thinking about songs I associate with sex. Songs that are just great to have sex to. Here is my list:

"Let's Stay Together" Al Green
"Shake You Down" Gregory Abbott
"Let's Get It On" Marvin Gaye
"Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby" Barry White
"Sexual Healing" Marvin Gaye
"Ignition" R Kelly
"Step In The Name Of Love" R Kelly
"I'm Still In Love With You" Al Green
"Me and Mrs. Jones" Billy Paul
"Show and Tell" Al Wilson

Really anything by Al Green, Barry White, Marvin Gaye, or James Ingram will set a mood.

I enjoy the classic R&B/Soul artists...but having sex to rap and music like Nine Inch Nails(no pun intended) can be fun too. It depends what kind of sex you are having. If you are in the loving mood, then the smooth stuff will be perfect. If you are looking to shake the foundation of your home, then you have to step it up.

Ok, What kind of music, names of artists, or names of songs do you enjoy having sex to?

12 comments:

Hu Flung Pu said...

I prefer the sweet sounds of a moaning woman !!

The Diva ♥ said...

What thats sound in pupic fiction girl youll be a women soon ;)
ya that sound!

Jenni said...

Hmmmm...I'd have to say the all-time best sex song is "Black" by Pearl Jam.

supplymadam said...

Head Banging music!

Matt said...

i get so into it, i don't even notice music is playing. i guess i have a one track mind.

Miss_Vicki said...

Music? Who has time for that? If I'm in the mood and feeling impulsive, I just grab the guy, throw him up against the wall, rip his clothes off and make my OWN music! :op

Darcey said...

Paula Cole's "Feelin' Love" - its very bump-n-grind, breathy-sexy.

Counting Crow's "Colorblind" - best for sensual, lazy Sunday morning sex.

NIN "Closer" - just because its so primal.

Vixen said...

Jeep Wrangler? Color? Jeeps are hot..

Yes the type of music (R&B, Rock, Rap etc..) depends on the sexual mood, the person your with etc. My inner Vixen likes it hot and heavy and other times slow and soft, this goes for music and sex. For stripping music, Prince (which I was listening to this morning).

Lately, Nickelback's "Figured You Out" gets me a little hot. But I can always have sex to ANY Bon Jovi song...a weakness for me...

Jillian said...

No music needed...Im a screamer!!!!!

Panthergirl said...

OK, you'll owe me big time for these, but the VERY BEST SEX MUSIC EVER:

Peter Gabriel's Passion
Bryan Ferry - Boys and Girls

I'm not kidding.

Molly said...

Who has time to pay attention to the background music???

Marie said...

Yeah, I don't usually pay much attention to the music factor "during" but the songs suggested here sound good. I'd have to agree with Diane in that Prince has good songs to use for stripping. In fact his song "Cream" was the song I used when giving my BF a lap dance a couple months ago. ;)

I'm enjoying your blog, by the way. :)