Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Sandwich Diet, No Great Feat

I am not sure about you, but I am tired of seeing this asshole Jared on the Subway commercials boasting that he lost 245lbs from eating only Subway sandwiches. Everywhere you go you see a picture or an advertisement with this cocky fuck in it holding up his old pants next to his nerdy face. I'd like to strangle him with those pants.


Jared the Douche Bag.... Posted by Hello

I am a certified personal trainer since 2003 and I say big deal Jared. If someone ate only pasta for 6 months, drank plenty of water, took vitamins, and exercised, they would lose a ton of weight also. I don't think eating ham and bologna sandwiches was any healthier or such a big accomplishment. I suppose I am the moron though. This douche bag actually ate only sandwiches and got rich doing it. Maybe I'll come up with the Betty Crocker Diet or perhaps the Sara Lee Diet and make my fortune.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Amen on that jared tard. I started weight watchers with VK about 6 weeks ago. So far i've lost 18.6 lbs eating pretty much anything i want. In fact, now i'm eating more than i did before i started. All I have done is change a few things. last night (and we've done this before) we hit the japanese steak house. Last week it was dinner at Hooters.

take that jared

Bridget Unnel said...

Jared has not only turned me off from Subway, but from the whole sub/hoagie sandwich genre in general!

supplymadam said...

JUST SAY NO!

Jenni said...

I can't eat sandwiches. I'm allergic to flower...what's a girl to do?