Thursday, June 02, 2005

Songs That Can Turn You Gay

Take a look at this article, it is too funny. It is from Weekly World News:

PSYCHOLOGISTS nationwide are reporting a disturbing trend among new, formerly heterosexual, patients -- they heard specific songs that apparently turned them gay.

And the more times they hear these songs, the gayer they become. The tunes mentioned most frequently as being responsible for such gay brainwashing include:

YMCA, In the Navy, or Macho Man -- The Village People
I'm Coming Out -- Diana Ross
Constant Craving -- k.d. lang
Outside -- George Michael
Over the Rainbow -- Judy Garland
I'm Too Sexy -- Right Said Fred
I Will Survive -- Gloria Gaynor
Saturday Night Fever -- and anything else by the Bee Gees
Dancing Queen -- Abba
It's Raining Men -- The Weather Girls
Supermodel -- RuPaul
Believe -- Cher
Love to Love You -- Donna Summer
Vogue -- Madonna
Relax -- Frankie Goes to Hollywood
I Will Always Love You -- Whitney Houston
That's the Way I Like It -- KC and the Sunshine Band
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go -- Wham
I'm So Excited -- Pointer Sisters

Psychologist Dr. Todd Snider, author of the upcoming book, Don't Let Music Turn You Gay, recommends that if any of these songs start playing, "Turn them off immediately, leave the room, and start listening to any music by Ted Nugent, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen or Frank Sinatra. If it's too late, check into the nearest hospital emergency room as soon as possible."

What other songs do you think can turn you gay? hahaha, this is too funny!

19 comments:

Jillian said...

OMG!!!! Im gay!!!!! Thanks for making my day freaking happy!!!!! :0

Anonymous said...

Anything from Air Supply!

carrie said...

that is greatly amusing! tres amusant

supplymadam said...

Anything by George Michael? I like him though. How come Queen never had that effect on anyone? Hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Where do you come up with these things! LOL. You crack me up.

Wow, I must be gay and I never knew it because I actually like a few of the songs you listed. My mother will be so disappointed. :)

supplymadam said...

Oh you do have Wham on there,duh!

erl said...

wait...that's not for real is it?!?

Charlie Mc said...

The website/news service is kind of a tabloid Liz, so i doubt there is any scientific proof, but it sure is funny......

Maybe we will lock the Sugar V in a room with these songs playing continuosly and see if he grabs my package when he comes out.

Jenni said...

HA! "Colony of Super Evolved Microbs has Tiny Kingdom in Ted Kennedys Butt." HA! That's hilarious!

What about "Take your Mama" from the Scissor Sisters, that song is about "coming out." That'll sure turn you gay!

erl said...

the scissor sisters is all gay, all the time

Darcey said...

I think if I were locked in a room with those songs for sometime, I'd grab your package when I came out. Y'know, just because I could.

OMG, did I just say that out loud? (This is what happens when a girl spends the weekend finishing Jenna Jameson's biography.)

Charlie Mc said...

Muse- You can grab my package anytime..hahaha, did I just say that???? ;)

The Diva ♥ said...

I just swallow the key!

Miss_Vicki said...

It took an entire country of psychologists to figure out those songs are gay??? bwahahahahahaha! :op

Panthergirl said...

SWEET CAROLINE by Neil Diamond!!!!!

True Jersey Girl said...

Uh oh, I think I am in trouble because I love most of these songs! What will I tell my husband???

Unknown said...

Did you say you wanted me to grab your package? I thought you packed more sausage than a butcher? Also I thought the freakvirgin liked the soang "Doing da Butt."

Bridget Unnel said...

Pheeeeeeew -- none of my faves are on the list.

It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls? That one is soooooooo gay!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I was feeling a lot of man love when I was listening to Wam's "wake me up before you go go". Well now I know why.