Monday, July 18, 2005

Urine Gone

During my weekend of relaxation, I was flipping through the channels and stumbled upon one of those infomercials. This particular one was unlike any I have ever seen before. It was for "URINE GONE", a household urine remover. I hadn't laughed that hard in ages.


Honey, I found more piss!!!! Posted by Picasa

How much urine is around someone's home that they need not only a specific cleaner for urnine, but a cleaner that comes with a fuckin' ultraviolet light to seek out urine? I was fuckin' howling watching this commercial. They showed people using this "light" and finding urine stains on mattresses and odd places. If someone pisses in my bed, the mattress goes out WITH them. The funniest part of the whole commercial is when they said "Order now, and we'll throw in an additional bottle of Urine Gone absolutely free", as if a gallon of piss cleaner wasn't enough. I can picture people living in puddles of urine, running to their pee stained phones to make that call.

What's next "Feces Gone"???? Sad part is, the fucker that came up with this idea is making millions and I am a poor bastard. I need to come up with something wacky like this. How about "Vomit Gone" or "Puss Gone" hahahaha, what's even more fucked up is that people will buy anything!

Don't forget, my blogging buddies, to vote for "Bored at the Beach" today by clicking on the brown "Top Blog" icon to the left. Each Monday starts new voting! I appreciate everyone's support! :)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO............!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wait it will be on QVC next week....this sounds like a product for hotels...then again, who pees on the carpet in a hotel unless you got drunk?

Sounds like an episode of CSI:Piss on the carpet leads to murder.

Wonder what else shows up under that ultraviolet rays?

Serenity said...

Hahah a! Saw that on TV?(SHAKING HEAD) Have no clue if it workd.
Sunny Day here Charlie!

Anonymous said...

That's funnier than watching a hooker put a rubber on an epeleptic!!!!!!!

Charlie Mc said...

KEV!!!! hahahahaha

Charlie Mc said...

Stephanie, that's probably their target audience, people who think their commercial is so stupidly funny that they DO wet their own pants and rugs!!! :)

The Diva ♥ said...

ROTFLMAO!

Marie said...

That's hilarious! Who comes up with these ideas and the marketing campaign?? LOL...and more importantly, do they have a large following of folks who "Swear" to the greatness of this product? Too funny!

Just Me said...

i saw that this weekend and was wondering the same thing...soooo gross

Hu Flung Pu said...

I've used jiz-b-gone on the ceiling in my bedroom. It works

Anonymous said...

I work as a personal trainer in a gym, they should have ODOR B GONE or SWEAT B GONE!!!!

Heather said...

Ok, first, I'm lame and I don't know what ROTFLMAO means...

Second, this reminds me of Rachwell's newest favorite movie...with the DUDE...

Hope everyone is having a good Monday... :(

Debi said...

OMG I think the guys that work with me have peed on my floor here at work when I wasn't looking. I need some of that. Does is come with a free bottle of "Idiot mover be gone" too?
You got my vote today! :)

Nicole said...

You made #2 Cmac! Expect some nasty comments from the competition and your picture on the net!

Charlie Mc said...

Hi Bipolar, let them do whatever they want!!! We know who we all are!

Christie E. Little said...

I don't need an ultraviolet light..I just need to go to the wall next to the toilet where Spiderman just misses his aim.
"Mommy my wanker just flies around sometimes. I can't help it!"

All together now...YUCK!

Chris said...

that stuff really works!! Since that stuff came out, I just piss on myself and take a shower with urine gone. It works wonders

supplymadam said...

Urine town!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this ranks right up there with that "steam buggy" invention crap.....what a waste.....yeah let me steam all the mold and mildew from behind your toilet....my god.....who has that much crap (no pun intended) behind their toilet......gag....

Fred said...

Does Billy Mays throw in a free OxiClean to wash the pants the person also pissed on?

Bridget Unnel said...

I think they should publish their customer list as a public service. I want to know if there's anyone in the neighborhood with such urine issues before I blindly sit down on their couch at the next neighborhood party!!

Jess said...

as funny as that is, my puppy pisses all over my house. So if it really works that would be so helpful, cause the smell of old dog urine is just repulsive...

Panthergirl said...

LMAO at "Jiz-B-Gone"!!

How about a competitive product called "Urine Luck?"

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your post while conducting some research on various cat urine remover sites. Even though it wasn't really what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your site might still be interested in reading our reviews of various sites including cat urine remover. I started creating these review sites to help people determine what's good and what's bad on the net. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money, the better. Your readers can even add their opinions for others to read. BTW, I enjoyed reading your posts.