Monday, July 11, 2005

Hot In Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Good Morning fellow bloggers! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am quite exhausted, but found a way to make it to work today. I thought of taking a vacation day today about 2 weeks ago and never put in for it. Today would have been a perfect day, 92 degrees, sunny, and a weekend hangover! Too bad! I would have been sitting on the beach already, with my radio, my cooler, and my cell to call Sugar V and torment him all day, maybe some other day.

Thanks again to everyone who came to CMACAPALOOZA III on Saturday night, it was a really fun night. Thanks also to those who live far far away who sent their well wishes via blog and e-mail. You all are great. We all have to set up a Bloggerfest somewhere neutral and all party like rock stars.

Today is John Quincy Adams' birthday for all those who give a shit. He was the sixth U.S. President and the son of second U.S. President, John Adams. Hopefully he did a better job than the son of our 41st President. I just know it's John Quincy Adams' birthday because tomorrow is mine and I'd always count down the days to my birthday on the calendar as a kid and once I got to the box that said John Quincy Adams birthday, I knew I was just a day away! Tomorrow is also my little brother's birthday, born on my second birthday. talk about parental planning!

Since I mentioned U.S Presidents, which U.S. President do you think we hear the least about? I am going to say either Millard Fillmore or James Polk. Let's hear yours..... It must suck to have been a U.S President and nobody even knows who the fuck you are. William Henry Harrison was President for a MONTH before getting pneumonia and dropping dead, that sucks! James Garfield, President for 3 months before a disgruntled lawyer shot him dead because he did not get a cabinet position, that sucks even more. If you don't know any infamous Presidents, then what famous person do you share your birthday with? I share mine with Bill Cosby and Kristi Yamaguchi (ice skater) and fitness guru Richard Simmons (oh shit, Sugar V is gonna start up). Also, Julius Caesar!

It's Monday, don't forget to vote for C-Mac on the "Top Blog" icon on the left side of the page! I appreciate everyone's continued visits and comments here, you all make my day complete! Everyone have a great start to the week and I'll be stopping by your sites throughout the day!

18 comments:

Serenity said...

HEY MORNING,
How's a Monday morning hangover feel? I dn't have an idea of president b-day's, that's why we have u to tell us when they are but I do have the same B-day as FAbio.
"I can't believe it's not butter"

supplymadam said...

Wow you share your birthday with your brother? That is so cool. You kept that a secret. I share my birthday with Alice Cooper Feb 4. I'm sure he's older though.

Jenni said...

I share my birthday with:
1). Jerry Lewis (Sweet)
2). Eric Estrada (Super Sweet)
3). Chuck Woolery (Super Duper Sweet)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at your party, though why I wasn't invited I'll never know. LOL. Happy early birthday! What are you like 45 now? Hahahahah... :)

Anonymous said...

Famous people born on my birthday, May 19: Malcolm X, Nora Ephron, Andre the Giant, and Grace Jones.

Bridget Unnel said...

I can claim Emilio Estevez as a co-birthday celebrant. Jealous, aren't ya?

Fred said...

The president we hear least about is William Howard Taft. Here's why:

He sometimes tipped the scale at more than 300 pounds during his tenure. After he became stuck in the White House bathtub, Taft ordered a new one installed.

The replacement was big enough to hold four grown men of average size.

I wonder if Clinton used it with Monica? Letsee, Clinton + Monica = the size of four people, so it is possible...

Hu Flung Pu said...

I believe I'm the most famous person born on January 20th. Anyway, as far as presidents go, I don't think George Washington gets enough press around here

Steph said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad you had fun!!

The Diva ♥ said...

no presidents were born on my but heres a few famous people who were
1908 Rex Harrison (actor)
1936 Dean Stockwell (actor)
1958 Andy Gibb (singer)

Unknown said...

Richard Simmons + Sausaaaage + C-Mac = Nuff Said...

Miss_Vicki said...

I don't know my presidents at all, I can only name the ones who've been in office since I was born. I wish we could all forget about the Bushes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Glad you had a great cmacapooloza!!!

Marie said...

I can't think of any U.S. presidents right now...I know I'm smarter than this but I'm not feeling it at this moment. ;) I do, however, share a birthday with P Diddy and Matthew McConaughey.

Nicole said...

There are a lot of presidents that I've never heard of so they are the ones least talked about. Right?

Charlie Mc said...

you got it BiPolar!

Nicole said...

Thank you for linking me on your blog! You make me feel special. Can I return the favor??

Anne said...

Glad to find out that you also share a birthday with my...dad!...lol
As far as my birthday, I share it with Madonna and Carol Moseley Braun.

Anonymous said...

I am back from vacation, so sorry I missed your party. Perhaps we can have a private party and catch up???