Monday, July 18, 2005

"Bored at the Beach" Interviews

Last Friday I posted an interview with Marie over at the Scorpio blogsite. It was a great chat with Marie and we all got the chance to get to know her a little better. For those who still have not read it, check out the Beach Blanket Interview With Scorpio post, you'll be glad you did. I actually received a couple of very nice e-mails from "Bored at the Beach" readers complimenting the interview. Thank you so much. Marie had some really great answers and made the interview a success. I've decided to make these interviews a weekly feature here on my site. Fridays will feature my normal random Friday posting along with an interview of a fellow blogger. This week The Sugar V will be interviewed. Be sure to check it out this Friday, I am sure it will be a riot!

I will be contacting one of you weekly to ask you to take part in my interviews here at "Bored at the Beach". We all look forward to getting to know each of you a bit better by sharing these interviews. Thanks!

23 comments:

Vixen said...

Sounds like a great idea! I look forward to reading your interviews charlie! Ask the SugarV some good in depth ?'s! :)

Marie said...

Thanks, Charlie. :) I had fun and you came up with some very good questions. I look forward to getting to know more of your readers through this weekly format! And I'm dying to get an inside glimpse of SugarV. ;)

Heather said...

Be careful about depth...and sausage...which I have a feeling both are going to come up in the interview... Just kidding...kinda.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? LOL. I look forward to reading your interviews and learning lots about my fellow bloggers. :)

Charlie Mc said...

Diane, expect an interview request in the near future! :)

marie, I had fun too! :) You rock!

Heather, sausage will most definitely be a hot topic! You will be a future interview for sure. There's something mysterious about you...we'll dig deep!!! :)

Kate, A future interview with you is a must!!! We want to get inside the world of "sincerelykate"

Charlie Mc said...

Thanks Mike!!!

Molly said...

Oh no an interview with Sugar V, that sounds dangerous, and like a must read...the interview was fun! I dig it...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I can't wait. Come up with some really good questions for me. :)

Steph said...

can't wait to see SugarV's. Looking forward to those answers!

supplymadam said...

Looking forwar to Anonymous interview!

The Diva ♥ said...

Oh an interview with sugarv I cant wait to find out more, so be sweeet!

Debi said...

Oh I can't wait to read these interviews! These are going to be a great feature to an already awesome Blog!

Heather said...

How do I know I'm in trouble...?

Darcey said...

Its like Random Question Friday, but for readers!
And I hope, despite my (conspicuous) absence today, you haven't forgotten about me!

Charlie Mc said...

Muse, you are not easily forgotten!!!!

Vixen said...

Charlie how do you feel about being interviewed? I may have to send some questions your way sometime soon! Watchya think about that?

Paddy Johnson said...

That's a great idea for posts!

Charlie Mc said...

Diane, Bring it on!!!! :)

Charlie Mc said...

Independent, my face turned all red! ;)

Angel! said...

I hope they can send me ASAP a bottle of "Urine gone" before I read your next interview with SugarV!!

You've got so many great ideas Charlie, I can't wait to read all of those interviews.

Christie E. Little said...

Everyone seems to picking a special theme day with their blog.

Of course you are the interview man, we've got a Way Back Wednesday thing going on at Mama Duck's website...toooo fun! Hmmm I can't wait to start reading your interviews. Now, make them juicy...ok?!

Panthergirl said...

OOOH! Can you interview me?

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say I vote for the Muse, but whatev, I vote for me.