Monday, July 25, 2005

Daytripper

Warning, this will be a boring post!! Just wanted to share my day off with all of you. Well, due to cloudy/overcast weather for a good portion of the day, my planned trip to the water park was postponed, however, we did make our way out to Montauk Point which is the eastern most point on Long Island and in the State of New York. It's about a 2 hour drive from my house. Here are a few (not very good) pics from today. It was a pretty fun day, but then again, any day NOT at the office is fabulous.


The Eastern Most Point In NY Posted by Picasa


C-Mac enjoying the day...... Posted by Picasa


The Famous Montauk Lighthouse Posted by Picasa

Also, be sure to check out and maybe link my new music blog on yours! :) If you love music like I do, I'll see you over there as well and we'll chat music!

14 comments:

The Diva ♥ said...

u forgot missing cmac on your poll!

Hu Flung Pu said...

Montaulk is fun. My family used to go camping out in Hither Hills State park for a week every summer for about 15 years. For those who don't know, it's a campground on the beach in Amagansett, Ny. SO much fun and so many good memories there. I think I had my first kiss when I was out there with some hottie from the bronx. Ahhh, good times.

Miss_Vicki said...

Glad you're gettin some R&R, I had the day off today too, I love days off!!

Darcey said...

Glad you enjoyed your first day off. My Monday started off pretty good, had some crappy stuff in the middle, and ended with ice cream. I'll rant tomorrow. It deserves its own post.

Marie said...

It looks like a gorgeous day! I'm glad you're enjoying your time off from work. I'm checking out your music blog right now...cool idea. :)

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I love pictures.....thanks for sharing them. I have never been to where you were...enjoying seeing what it looked like. Wow...neat Lighthouse!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie I heard there was another picture? Where is it?

Heather said...

I missed you yesterday too, Charlie.... Glad you couldn't stay away from us!!!

The Diva ♥ said...

yeah the missing pic, btw was totally hot!

Unknown said...

How can you miss me?

The Diva ♥ said...

wheres brucey, did uhe not go.

supplymadam said...

Day Triiiiper! Good title. I look forward to the wineries and the farm stands in September. It's so peaceful out that way. I love the little Christmas store that is out there. I've gotten the cutest and unusual gift items there. Although we are talking about the North Fork.

Fred said...

I grew up in Commack; my parents would drag me to the lighthouse every summer. I hated it.

I went back a few years ago and thought it was really cool. I wish I had enjoyed it while I was going so much.

Nicole said...

Woohoo!

All I got to say.