Sunday, July 10, 2005

CMACAPALOOZA III Post Game Wrap-Up

Well, CMACAPALOOZA III is in the books. It was a fun night. Thanks to all of you who came down and enjoyed the night. I hope everyone had fun! I definitely had a good time.

The night got started with some music and booze and a relaxed atmosphere. By 9 or so, just about everyone had arrived. We all had some food and chatted then the beer pong tournament started. I was teamed up with Chris D's girlfriend Megan playing against Chris D and his brother Lenny. Both sides got each other down to one cup. When it was Megan's turn to throw, I ran upstairs to use the bathroom and was sidetracked by my brother's dog Oliver crapping on my bedroom floor. By the time I took care of that and headed back down, my team had lost! In other beer pong news, the team of Hu Flung Pu (now called Hu Flung Pong) and the Freakyvirgin beat up on team Chris D and Lenny after three weeks of Chris D trash talking. It was a cool little tournament. The night mostly consisted of drinking and laughing. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Around 1am, the crowd thinned a bit, but a few stayed until 3-4am. I'd give this CMACAPALOOZA an 8 on a scale of 1-10. No police or anything insane to report. Just a crowd laughing and having fun.

For those who are wondering, The Sugar V did NOT have sausage, Supplymadam did not sleep on the lawn, Hu Flung Pu may have had a speedo on, but did not reveal it, as far as we know, The Freakyvirgin did NOT get any action, although my brother's dog was humping legs, does that count??? My decorative towels were not really used (haha) although the Freakyvirgin did some damage in my bathroom to a poor and innocent picture. :)

I only have a case or so of beer left, which will most definitely be gone over the next week with company and such. Thanks to all who brought wine and booze. Hu Flung Pu brought over my favorite bird, the Grey Goose, this guy does not mess around, he goes top shelf. I'll definitely have pictures sometime very soon!! Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Tuesday is my "official" birthday where it will be a normal day of work, running, dinner, a stroll on the beach, and lots of reflection. Thanks to you all, those who came to the party, and those far away who sent their best wishes. You've made this one very special for me.

16 comments:

Jillian said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats Hu Flung Pu and Freaky!!! Sounds like a great party...can I come next year?!

Marie said...

Hey! Thanks for the run-down. It sounds like a fun gathering with colorful characters. :-)

supplymadam said...

Yes it was a great party. Everyone was so nice had some really good laughs. Of course the dogs were a big hit.Thanx Cmac!

WordWhiz said...

I just checked in to see if FV got laid! I figured her chances were better than mine. At least she made it to the survey, meaning the odds were good enough to bet on.

Damn...I'm so disappointed.

Unknown said...

You should check your bathroom Waahaahahaaahaaa

Charlie Mc said...

Thanks to all of you who came, the night was a lot of fun!!! For those of you far far away, we should set up a bloggerfest somewhere and all party for a weekeend!!!

The Diva ♥ said...

i say vegas ;)

Marie said...

Oh, yes! I'd love to party with you all at a bloggerfest.

Hu Flung Pu said...

I had at great time. I really don't have such great pong skills. But I couldn't let Chris D get all the bragging rights. He never would've let freak, and me hear the end of it. Can't wait for the next party, and for all those who are interested, I was wearing boxers, and its too bad nobody saw them 'cause they were really cute.

Casey said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time.

Darcey said...

Did someone say Vegas?!?!?!
Yeah, I'm so there. If only to show off my mad BJ skills... and thats BLACKJACK skills, you pervs. ;)

cedia said...

Happy early birthday.

True Jersey Girl said...

I am SO IN for CMACAPALOOZA IV. I am sorry I missed this one but seriously didn't think I was invited :( Next time, I promise.

Vixen said...

Glad to hear the party was a success! :) I vote for a bloggerfest in Vegas too! :)

Heather said...

We need to start our own Vegas convention and meet up!

I'm seriously jonesing for a trip to Vegas... Let's do it!!!

Christie E. Little said...

Happy Late Birthday!

Such a great time! I was sipping away my cocktails on Saturday night thinking about how I could spice up a night of Christie Tinis and Tivo! You had it going on babe.
C