Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tee-Ball Hitman

What the fuck is going on in the world? Did anyone hear or read the story about the coach in PA that paid one of his 8 year old tee ball players $25 to hit one of their OWN teammates with a baseball before the game so the kid could not play? Apparently the hit was put out on a disabled kid that the coach did not want in the lineup. It's FUCKIN' TEE BALL!!!! How important are these games that someone would actually carry out a hit on a disabled kid? What would this prick do if he were coaching college, hire a fuckin' guy with a rifle and a scope?


Hit the cripple in the balls and $25 is yours Posted by Picasa

The boy's mother asked state police to investigate her son's injuries because she suspected the coach wanted to keep the boy off the field, despite a league rule that required each player to participate in three innings a game. This is one fucked up story.

This gives me a great idea, perhaps I can slip someone $25 at my job to take out a few people I don't like. Maybe slip the janitor a Jackson and a Lincoln to "accidentally" spill ammonia on a few fuckers at work. Or "accidentally" beat them with a mop. A hearty thank you to this fucked up tee ball coach for planting a few ideas in my head.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Kids sports are brutal. My son was in a karate tournament when he was 6. Stupid moron he was fighting doubled over when my son hit him in the stomach so of course when my son kicked him in the face he gets disqualified - damn that ref! And the kid's whiney parents are crying, "oh, my baby's face, those teeth weren't even loose!" So my son drops from first place to third!

What the hell!

supplymadam said...

Un friggin beleivable!Although it is definately a good basis for some ideas for work and once again you came up with some good ones.
I have a feeling this guy is compensating for his short comings.I mean what other possible reason could there be? If anyone can think of one please share.

supplymadam said...

Haha Thoughts Galore,my small penis concept made it there first!

Fred said...

You don'tk now the half of it. The baseball coach at my high school quit this year. It was his second year of coaching in HS after a successful 20-year college coaching career.

The reason? Parents. They're fuc*king crazy.

After seeing what he went through, I would never coach. Never.

Marie said...

Wow, that's absolutely BRUTAL. Crazy stuff.

Kristi said...

Poor kids. Thats some kind of pressure to put on them.

then the parents wonder where the "bullying" comes from.

HA!

Anonymous said...

okay i know i shouldn't be comenting right now cause i'm a little to drunk, but what? maybe i have to read this again tomorrow. or is it today. whatever......... i'm so gone. lol