Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th Everyone!

One of my favorite, if not THE favorite holiday of the year for me. Independence Day kicks ass. No pressure of hustling to the mall for gifts, no sitting in a room all day eating for eight hours like you do on Thanksgiving, no cheesy Hallmark Cards and $200.00 roses like on Valentine's Day, no worries about six more weeks of winter when that little groundhog fucker sees his shadow and hides like a bitch, no making elaborate New Years Eve plans, just a relaxing day which consists of the beach, bbq's, alcohol, friends, music, fireworks, and relaxation. That, my friends, is a holiday.


Happy 4th from Brucey Boy!!!! Posted by Picasa

Even Bruce is in the spirit with his American Flag bandana. He knows this is a kick ass day. Speaking of kick ass, I finished my 4k run in 19:11 this morning. Not bad for a food and alcohol weekend hangover! I hope everyone enjoys the day and gets some sun!

It's a new week, don't forget to vote for C-Mac on the "Top Blog" Icon on the left! Thanks!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Bruccceee!!!!

supplymadam said...

awww.Look at Bruce! He looks so patriotic.

The Diva ♥ said...

Congrats on your run ;)
Aww Bruce is so adorable.
I agree a holiday with no cards and no mall is the greatest!

Fred said...

My vote's in. Now - where's my prize?

Bruce is the man!! Er, umm...dog!!

True Jersey Girl said...

What an awesome dog.

Have a happy 4th...and hope the hangovers aren't too bad.

Admin said...

Awww, Brucey boy...you're so cute! Keep your old man reasonably sober until the fireworks start, okay?

Miss_Vicki said...

Bruce is so frickin cute!!!

Hu Flung Pu said...

Like I said, "I love Bruce"

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Nice summary of the holiday. Bruce is adorable! I read your site daily and vote as well. Take care, Suzie

Marie said...

Awww!! Go Bruce! He's so cute.