Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thanks Gang!

Thanks to all my blogging buddies for the birthday greetings today! Also thanks to The Freaky Virgin for her great cake selection. Thanks to Hu Flung Pu, Cain24, and the rest of the gang here at work for making the day a good one! It is greatly appreciated. Too bad Sugar V is in training at another site for two days, he missed a good cake and I am sure he would have loved the pudding inside. Sugar V loooooooooves pudding.

Also be sure to stop by and wish my bro a happy birthday as well!!!

11 comments:

Marie said...

I'm glad you've been enjoying your birthday and all the good stuff that comes with it. :)

supplymadam said...

I'm going to get you a cake,put a couple dozen candles on it and sing you happy birthday. Then I will have a piece of it in your honor. I think raspberry and chocolate is sounding real good right about now!

Hu Flung Pu said...

Hey cmac I spoke to my good buddy George W. Bush, he told me to wish you a Happy Birthday also.

Charlie Mc said...

tell George W that Hinckley is up for parole soon!

True Jersey Girl said...

Happy Bday! You and your bro are twins?

Charlie Mc said...

Nope, not twins....just same birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Great then Cheney can take over!

Debi said...

Happy B-day to yaz! Need someone to pop out of a cake for ya? *grin*

Casey said...

Happy Birthday!

And I totally agree with your last post, BTW.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday bro!

Kerri Keberly said...

did someone say cake?!

happy birfday, cmac!