Monday, March 14, 2005

What's In A Name?

I've noticed over the years that people's personalities are directly related to their name. For instance, every Tina I've ever met turned out to be a total bitch. Most Kims I've dealt with have also been difficult. I've had good success with the Christines, the Debbies, the Kellys, and the Laurens. I really believe that this can't be a coincidence. Really popular names like Mike and John, I'm sure we've had a mix of both good and bad because there are so many of them. But for a name that isn't overly popular, think back to all the people you've known that had that name, they usually all are either total assholes or are all very nice. I must say every Charlie I've known has been a great guy, present company included! haha

4 comments:

Molly said...

There is definitely a correlation. My friends and I in college used to keep a mental list of guy's names and their characteristics. The only one I can remember off the top of my head right now is that Aaron's are usually hot.

supplymadam said...

I know 2 Charlies and they are both very funny. As far as a hot name I never thought of George being a hot guy until George Clooney came along.

I can't quite place a particular name to a paricular hot guy unless they are just hot. It could be Poindexter for all I care.

Bridget Unnel said...

I met a "Sebastian" the other day -- my first ever. He was a bit of a drooler and a big-time babbler, something I never associated with Sebastians before. Do they all drool like that or is it just because he's 18 months old? ;)

Bridget Unnel said...

I used to lust after a guy named George, Supplymadam. Yep, they're hot alright.