Monday, March 07, 2005

50 Cent, "The Massacre"

If you haven't purchased 50 Cent's new CD yet, I definitely suggest you purchase it. 50's first album "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" was released in March of 2003. It was an absolutely amazing album and I really did not think the follow-up album "The Massacre" would compare, but it has! I'm sure you all know "The Candy Shop" it's the first single released off the Cd. It's like the most popular song everywhere right now. Trust me, that's not even the FIFTH best song on the CD, there is just song after song that kicks ass on this disc. The album was produced by Dr. Dre and Eminem...hats off to those two who put out another quality product. "Candy Shop" is like the appetizer for the disc, just as "In Da' Club" was for his first album. This album is going to produce hit after hit. My prediction, the song "Outta Control" is going to be the big dance/rap song of the summer of 2005. The musical arrangement on that track is absolutely amazing. The song is catchy and pumps you up big time. If you are a rap/hip hop fan, this CD is a MUST have! It's on sale everywhere this week because of the new release status, pick it up! It is money well spent.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I hate "Candy Shop" thus even though I have a lot of love for 50 Cent (he comes in third behind Nelly and LL Cool J on my list) I have not yet bought his new CD out of spite for "Candy Shop" and the fact that I can NOT get away from that song.

You may have convinced me to put aside my abhorrence and buy it!

Charlie Mc said...

You'll be glad you did buy it. I haven't stopped playing it since saturday!

Bridget Unnel said...

I must confess: I own nothing slightly hip-hoppish and only really know 50 cent as the Guy-Who-Annoys-Me-by-Refusing-to-Add-the-"s"-at-the-End-of-"Cent." I am kinda digging Eminem's "Toy Soldiers", though.

Charlie Mc said...

Eminem's "Encore" CD is great, Toy Soldiers is just one of many great tracks from that Cd as well. I could talk music all day!

supplymadam said...

Sorry but I'm just not into any of it. It must be my age.