Friday, March 11, 2005

C-Mac, the Castaway

One of Molly's blogs got me thinking. If I were stranded on an island and I could bring some stuff/foods with me, what would I choose? Here is my list:

Food (unlimited supply): Pizza or Pasta with meat sauce.
Drink(other than water/non alcoholic): Iced Tea (sweetened) or Diet Coke
Alcoholic Beverage: Wine (Merlot)
Dessert: Cannoli, Chocolate Pudding, or Brownies
CD's: "The Rising" by Bruce Springsteen, "The Stranger" by Billy Joel, and "Boston" by Boston
DVDs: My "Yankeeographies", Rocky 2, The Honeymooner's Collection, Bruce: Live in Barcelona
Luxury/Bonus Item: Baseball Cap
Person with me: Tough one.....I'll take the 5th on this one.

3 comments:

Bridget Unnel said...

The Boss was rumored to be rehearsing for the next tour in AP yesterday. Ya shoulda played hookey! (look at me, posting a comment - whhhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!)

Unknown said...

Sports Periphenalia.

supplymadam said...

Oh I would definately need some Rod Stewart and Shania Twain(call me corny) If I have to be alone I want to feel sooooothed! And also songs I know to sing along with so I feel like someone is with me. I mean I would also need some Beatles because we all know all the words to all the songs. Of course Billy Joel too is right up there with the singalongs.
As far as food I would hope I wouldn't have to climb(coconuts)or kill for my food. Although fishing would be fine by me. It just isn't the same as hunting. Plenty of fruits I'm sure would be available. But as in Castaway with Tom Hanks the thought of a toothache is kind of frightening.