Thursday, March 24, 2005

Coat Check...

I think supermarkets, malls, and department stores should have a coat check room. It sucks to spend an hour or more shopping with a coat on or carrying a coat. It's like 20 degrees outside and 90 degrees inside with your coat on. This would especially come in handy for those long journeys through the mall during the Holiday season. I always hated wearing my coat going from store to store, or having to carry it when I got too warm. A coat check area complete with an attendant is definitely the answer! You can shop in luxury in December without a big or bulky coat. When you are finished, just go and pick it up......thoughts?

8 comments:

supplymadam said...

Wow that is a really good idea! I went to Macy's one day sale last night and all I did was complain about how hot it was. What are we supposed to do, carry 20 things into the fitting room plus a winter coat? I say let's patent that. I'll take 20%.

Molly said...

I always opt for the "walk really fast and be a bit cold without a coat on" strategy for hot-flash free shopping. I would much rather put up with three minutes of cold than three hours of hot. I never quite trust coat check places...especially at something as big as a mall.

supplymadam said...

How about this policy? Guaranteed new coat if we misplace it.

Molly said...

Now that would be a guarantee that I could get behind!

Unknown said...

Ill only go to a coat check if Cmac is not the attendant. He luvs my green jacket. No telling what he will do to it. Hes like a little bunny rabbit.

Charlie Mc said...

YOUR JACKET IS THE OFFICAL JACKET OF THE GAY PRIDE PARADE.....GLAD YOU GOT TO MARCH IN IT THIS YEAR! I LIKE THE "RAINBOW" PATCH SEWED ON THE BACK!

supplymadam said...

You guys crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea. The C-Mac Daddy mind at work!