Thursday, March 10, 2005

Songs We Drink To

Do you relate any songs to drinking/happy hour/being drunk? There's nothing like a good tune while you are out at a bar. I am talking about a tune you can sing, a feel good drinking kind of a song. Here are a bunch of my favorite drinking songs:

1) Really any Springsteen tune but especially "Born To Run" "Bobby Jean" and "No Surrender."
2) "Piano Man" and "Captain Jack" by Billy Joel
3) "Margaritaville" "Cheeseburger in Paradise" and "Why Don't We Get Drunk" by Buffet
4) "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (aka the Jewish Elvis)
5) "Stuck in the Middle With You" by I think Steel Wheel (1 hit wonder)
6) "Rhythm of My Heart" by Rod Stewart
7) "Reelin' In the Years" and "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan
8) "Bang On the Drum All Day" by Todd Rundgren
9) "What I Like About You" by The Romantics
10) "Two Princes" by Spin Doctors

Ok, Let's hear yours!

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

Drinking songs, there are soooo many. I guess as long as I know the words any up beat loud song will do as to cover up my own voice.