Friday, March 18, 2005

The Week In Review

Almost time to start what looks to be a very fun weekend.....thought I'd recap the week that was. First day of Spring 7:33AM this Sunday!

1) Got to see my office supply pal and we had lunch on Wednesday. Good to see you, we’ll have to get together again soon.
2) Predicted who would be voted off Idol on Wednesday.
3) Finally saw 45 degree temperatures!
4) The Reismeister stopped in from Commack earlier in the week, yipppeeee!
5) Had a nice night out on St. Patrick’s Day, although the fish n’ chips and the Guinness had me feeling like a stuffed pig!
6) My daily L-Ha e-mails kept me smiling….you rock. Hope to see you soon!
7) The Sugar V’s words of wisdom got all of us through another week……
8) I made some kick ass chili this week! Lots still in the freezer!
9) Enjoyed another week of “Random Rants” and “Bridget Tunnel” blog reading.
10) Got to see Rich, you are a riot with that old Freestyle music…hope you found all the tunes you wrote down!
11) Got my car free of salt and all that winter crap, lookin’ good! Great wash!
12) Overall a 7 on a scale of 10.

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

Hey that's a good wrap up. It was great seeing my favorite customer and friend too. I found someone I can actually relate too. Sanity is a good thing!