Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Road Team or Home Team?

Ok, I have a silly question for everyone. When you are dating.....would you rather "hook up" at your place.....or the other person's place? I've always been a "road team" kind of guy. The change of scenery is always more exciting that a place you see every day. Don't get me wrong, I had my own place at 19, so there were many "home games" but I always liked the road. haha. Not that there is anything wrong with "home field advantage" but I always liked taking the C-Mac show on the road......I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts about this silly topic......married people, just think back to the dating days.........hahaha

4 comments:

Molly said...

Doesn't it really depend on the place? I have some friends who places I would always avoid (no this doesn't have to do with hooking up but it got me thinking...) because I am a neat freak and sometimes it is just better to be on your own turf. Then again in regards to "hooking up" getting to be the one to leave is always a big plus!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it matters. Hooking up is Hooking up. If someone knows you're coming over they will generally straighten the place up a bit before you get there, and you will most of the time do the same if it's your place. When I know I'm hooking up, the scenery at a new place doesn't really matter to me! I do agree with molly that being able to leave is a plus!

supplymadam said...

I agree with being the one to leave. You don't want to be rude and tell someone to leave at dinner time the next day.

Steph said...

I would rather be at their house. I can leave when I want without being rude. My house is usually a mess anyway.