Thursday, March 03, 2005

Now I've Heard It ALL!!!!!

NEW YORK - The diners arrived at a nice Manhattan restaurant on a cold February night and stripped off coats, hats, gloves and scarves. They didn’t stop there. Skirts, shirts, pants, underwear and stockings all ended up stashed in plastic bags by the bar as the patrons got naked for the monthly “Clothing Optional Dinner.”

Ok, who the hell would want to eat dinner naked, in PUBLIC???? I'm not sure I'd want to sit on those restaurant chairs after the nudist night either.....talk about nasty!!! Isn't this like really unsanitary? I can see a nudist beach, or nudist activity camp...jump on a trampolene, stuff like that, but a nudist restaurant? C'MON NOW!!!!!! It's like, yes m'aam I'll have the eggplant parmasean minus the pubic hair and a side of pasta. What the hell? I definitely don't think I'd be ordering the sausage either........

I'm very certain the nudists were 400lb nasty ass people too, not supermodels, male or female. Last thing I want to see is a 75 year old fat womans breasts in my appetizer or a 67 year old man's shriveled penis while I am eating my salad! What is the world coming to?

No comments: