Monday, March 28, 2005

Rain Songs......

Ok, so it’s pouring and will continue all day. In celebration of the Monday downpour, let’s list our favorite “rain” songs…..

“Blame It On the Rain”-Milli Vanilli
“Here Comes the Rain Again”- The Eurythmics
“Who’ll Stop The Rain”-Credence Clearwater Revival
“Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”-Credence Clearwater Revival
“Rainy Days and Mondays”-The Carpenters
“I Love a Rainy Night”-Eddie Rabbit
“I Wish It Would Rain Down”-Phil Collins
“Walking In the Rain”-Oran Juice Jones
“Laughter in the Rain”-Neil Sedaka
“Summer Rain-”Belinda Carlisle
“November Rain”-Guns N’ Roses
“Red Rain”-Peter Gabriel
“Rainy Night In Georgia”-Brook Benton
“Rainy Day Women”-Bob Dylan
“Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head”-BJ Thomas
“The Rain, the Park, and Other Things”-The Cowsills
“Rain on the Scarecrow”-John Mellencamp
“Purple Rain”-Prince
“It’s Raining Men”-The Weather Girls
“It’s Raining Again”-Supertramp
“Say It’s Gonna Rain”-Will To Power
“I Made It Through the Rain”-Barry Manilow
“Fool In the Rain”-Led Zeppelin
“Singing In the Rain”-Gene Kelly

Did I miss any obvious ones?

7 comments:

Bridget Unnel said...

Rain rain go away.... Nothing worse than a big, wet, soggy Monday. Oh wait -- there is. How about a big, wet, soggy Monday where you accidentally leave your umbrella on the train so you have to buy a cheap temporary one from the street vendor and it only lasts about a block and a half before it self-implodes? Yeah, I think that sucks more. ;)

Unknown said...

How about...I'm sitting on my grey chair watching the rain.

Anonymous said...

C-MAC! What's up? ;)

I have two rain songs,

Cryin' In The Rain by Whitesnake
Everyday It Rains by Mary J Blige

I am loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

Also, Mandolin Rain by Bruce Hornsby! Good tune!

Charlie Mc said...

I forgot a GOOD one, "No Rain" by Blind Melon......

Anonymous said...

"Rain" by Madonna

supplymadam said...

Is "April Showers" close enough?