Thursday, March 17, 2005

On A Lighter Note.........

I got into an e-mail discussion yesterday about the top 20 things in life that I love/make me feel good. It was something I just rattled off the top of my head yesterday, but I thought about this all night and all morning and here is my official list of top 20 things I love/ that make me feel good.

1) Spending Time With Someone I Love
2) Music
3) Sex (had to make the top 5)
4) Writing
5) The NY Yankees
6) Cooking
7) Eating
8) Running
9) Laughing/Making Others Laugh
10) Good Conversation
11) The Beach
12) Taking a Long Shower
13) Playing Baseball
14) Gift Giving
15) Road Trips
16) Keeping My House Clean/Cleaning
17) A Good Alcoholic Beverage or Two....or Three
18) Trivia/Learning New Stuff/Challenges
19) Helping Others/Making an Impact On Others
20) Watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm" on TV

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im glad to see I made it to #1

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet...you and Sug! I always knew there was something going on-jk.

supplymadam said...

I don't think I'll post 20 things but here are a few of mine.

1-Spending time alone with my grouchy husband(just kidding,I'm more grouchy than him)
2-I like a clean house but I hate cleaning it.
3-Bowling(love the competition.(yes it is competitive)
4-working out
5-eating what I cook
6-cooking what I eat
7-Listening to music
8-The beach
9-Hanging out with friends
10-petting my dog(actually this is the top 5 but I don't feel like changing it)He's so cute!
11-relaxing

Anonymous said...

I don't see my name on that list! :) J/K! I would have thought sex would be first, but then again, you are not the "typical" guy. You are one of a kind.

I was surprised that karaoke singing wasn't on there, since you rock da' house!