Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Our Next President, I Doubt It.....

Condoleeza Rice is "unofficially" running for President in 2008. Right now in Florida, she is 2nd in the polls behind Rudy Giuliani for the Republican nomination. I personally don't like Ms. Rice based on her record and her screw ups with the whole 9/11 fiasco and the Iraq situation. She has not done much since she has taken over as Secretary of State either, but that's not the purpose of this post.

Here in New York, minority and women politicians are commonplace. Sure there is racism here just like anywhere in the country, but people are far more tolerant here in NY than in most parts of the country. Many areas of the country would not vote for her whether she was good or not based on her gender and race. It's unfortunate that this country would never elect an African American Woman as President whether she was qualified or not. It just would not happen. There are too many parts of this country that are backwards in their thinking and the election of a woman, of any race for President would be difficult, let alone an African American woman. So today, I am going to list things that will take place here in America before an African American woman would ever be elected President:

*Pauly Shore will win an Oscar
*Milli Vanilli (one of them is dead) will reunite for a tour
*I will fly a Jetson's car to work each day
*The population of Mars will exceed that of Earth
*OJ will admit killing is wife and Ron Goldman
*Michael Jackson will have sex with a woman
*Oil will be $300 a barrel
*AC/DC will write a love ballad
*Tupac will release 10 more cd's
*America will be a Spanish speaking nation
*Pete Rose will be in the Hall of Fame
*Ashlee Simpson will be the top female singer of all time (ok, that's a stretch)
*Sugar V will turn down a sausage
*A Norman Rockwell painting surfacing showing a child being beaten
*A long lost photo of harry Houdini locked out of his car

What things do you see happening before an African American woman is elected President of the United States?

19 comments:

Hu Flung Pu said...

I was gonna say "Shave my nuts," but I did that last night :)

Unknown said...

C-Mac get that "All Girl Gangbang"

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pu and SugarV responding to your posts without humor! (They're sooo funny - I sometimes get tears from suppressing my laughter at work).

Anonymous said...

America being a spanish speaking nation is not too far off..como esta usted?

Danielle said...

OMG!!!!!! This is awesome!!! Haaaaaaaa!! you are sooo right about that, shame but the truth!!!!
Tupac will release 10 more cd's hahahah! Hey he's been dead since 97 and already released a few, i have them!!!

True Jersey Girl said...

You mean "Big Balls" isn't a love ballad?

And I am still holding out for that Jetsons car.

Heather said...

So sad.....

Hate to start this battle with you, Charlie, but I'm not worried about Ms. Rice. I'm worried about Hairy Hillary. We'll all die of the flu if she gets a hold of us...and she's actually got a fighting chance--that's what scares the life out of me...

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Too funny. Personally, I'm not fond of Ms. Rice. I'd vote for Hillary before I vote for Condi and that's saying a lot.

Natsthename said...

The Mets will win the World Series.

Inner Fonzie said...

I think the list is right for the most part... I don't have much to add, beyond me completing my PhD in Rocket Science and becoming an internationally Renown Piccoloist... However, what I don't understand is how on earth they expect a woman to win on the Republican ticket...

I mean, I can see on a Democratic ticket, considering they're all lovey-dovey, pot-smoking, blowjob enjoying draft dodgers... (except Jimmy Carter, who I have a lot of respect for and only rarely gave BJs... until, of course, he started his drug-trafficking front called 'Habitat for Humanity').

Shari said...

You have a great site, I found you from a link at Danielle's site. :)

I would say Keanu Reeves winning an academy award for best actor.

supplymadam said...

I think she would win if she were a democrat.At least here in NY.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Rachwell on that.

Fred said...

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be president first.

Anonymous said...

Rachwell puhlease...Pearl Harbor was war engineering at it's best. Let's see the U.S. puts a stranglehold naval blockade around Japan. Then low and behold the home base for the Pacific fleet gets bombed!!! Whoa Wholey shiite didn't see that coming at all!!! How convenient, let's go to Europe to defeat Japan! Brain dead Americans pi$$ me off.

Vixen said...

I'm scared that you knew that one of the duo Milli Vanilli was dead...lol ;)

Hillary 2008! :)

Anonymous said...

please not Hillary.

Heather said...

Anonymous Rachwell basher---

That's not cool.

Say what you have to say, but identify yourself. That's such a Democrat thing to do...

Shame on you...Bad Democrat, Bad!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heathen, I'd take a bad Dem over a good GOP Tool anyday. Later Biotch.