Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Keebler Elves vs. The Seven Dwarves

I could never live with The Seven Dwarves. I could not deal with all the different moods and bullshit. I may as well check into an institution. For starters, who wants to deal with "grumpy" all the time? Screw him and his attitude. His ass would be out on the street after one night. Then you have that "dopey" fuck who would ruin everything in the house. He'd probably microwave metal objects and cause a fuckin' fire. Then there is "Happy", fuck him and that grin on his face. He won't be smiling when I beat his ass senseless. Then there is that "sleepy" fuck who wouldn't work and chip in for the rent. I'd get a fire hose and blast his sorry ass out of bed. Fuck "sneezy" and all his germs. I'd be out of sick days by January 15th each year. I'd hire a stripper for "bashful" and he would not be so fuckin' bashful anymore. I'm not sure what Doc's deal is, but he looks untrustworthy, sort of like a molester.


These fuckos should die a cruel death.... Posted by Picasa

Now these guys I could totally live with:


I like these little fuckers..... Posted by Picasa

They keep a fuckin' spotless hollow tree. I'd have them doing everything. Bring me a beer you little fucko!! Wash those dishes now!!! Rub my feet! Not to mention the cookies. I'd be at the end of that conveyor belt nightly loading up on those cookies. Sugar V would be there also, but just for their famous "fudge". Sugar V looooooves fudge. The Keebler crew always seem upbeat, but not "happy" like that other little bastard. Their moods are on an even keel, which I would enjoy. I also think in a drag 'em out fight, the Keebler crew would kick some serious ass on the Dwarves. They's bust out rolling pins, wood spoons, rubber spatulas, it would be a massacre.

Which group would you rather live with?

19 comments:

Natigirl said...

Think about it: If the Keeblers always do what you want you won't get the chance freak out! They would be just over perfect and that really sucks, doesn't it? You would feel like some little not perfect guy surrounded by these folks who wil ldo everything you want them to do with a freakin' smile on their face!

And see the positive side of the Dwarves: If you had the flu "sneezy" could always hand you a hanky. *lol*
And if you went out with "bashful" you'd get all the girls cause he'd be way too shy for them.

Anyway, I prefer doing everything on my own without the help of anybody!

Danielle said...

[insert me shaking my head] you are way too funny. OMG.

supplymadam said...

Do you sleep nights?lol

Jenni said...

I lived with the Seven Dwarfs in college...I was "Happy." Totally. And instead of "Grumpy" there was "Bitchy," and instead of "Sleepy" there was "Stony," Well, acutally Bitchy and Stony were the same person.
Dopey was an elementary ed major and my friend Amanda and I would laugh because we'd be there doing our homework, I would usually be decipering some sort of legal case study (I was pre-law) and she would be studying the anatomy of a horse(she's a Veternarian now) and we'd be all intense and then Megan would chime in..."What rhymes with bus?" We would do her homework for fun...I know. We spent a whole afternoon once doing Macrome and things with clay...and it was fun.

The Keebler Elves totally freak me out. They're so happy...and they live in a tree and make cookies all day...Eew.

kcterrilynn said...

HA! I'm a little concerned about the goings on in your head, Charlie.

But it would have to be the Elves, hands down. It's all about the EL Fudge cookies and Club crackers, baby.

Willy Jo said...

wow ur one prolific sum batch.
ever beeen to vernon beech? great pond surfin and such.

man the ladies down here sure aint very perty but then again that leafs up sum time for being Qaur. i think youd fit rite in.

oot

Miss_Vicki said...

I love it when you say fucko :op

I'll take the Smurfs, just to be different ;)

Christie E. Little said...

Wow...now that I think of it women have the lock on the Seven Dwarves. Hmmm there's a little bit of them going on every single time I get PMS!

Anonymous said...

One word, cookies...Of course I'd take the Keeblers..And, what kind of skills do the 7 Dwarves have besides mining? What am I going to do w/ 7 moody miners? I'm thinking that if they make cookies, the Keeblers are domestic and will do the rest of the house work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Charo week in San Francisco
If you're under 28 you probably have no idea who Charo is, but she was a mainstay on the TV talk show circuit throughout the 1970s and early 80s.
Thanks for hosting this blog. I think this is as important an innovation as the Gutenberg Press!

I have articles posted on hearing impairment and hearing aid repair at Hear Rite Hearing Aid Repair. You are welcome to browse there.

Amber said...

I think I'm not going to live with either set -- instead, I'm going to live between their houses. That way, the Seven Dwarves can provide me with diamonds and the Elves can provide me with cookies. Plus, the Handsome Prince will inevitably show up at the Dwarves' house and I'll just HAPPEN to be out gardening in a very skimpy outfit and we'll just go from there.

Bridget Unnel said...

Umm... have you been using enough sunscreen, you nutter?!

Steph said...

hahaha, you got me rolling. I want to live in the little tree.

True Jersey Girl said...

I'd pick the Keebler Elves...but I would also weigh 900 pounds and not be able to get my fat ass out of the tree after eating all those cookies.

Panthergirl said...

You know, there was an eighth dwarf (or "dorf" as my daughter called them) named "Horny". You never saw him because he was under Snow White's dress.

Kristi said...

i think I could dominate over the elves and the dwarves.
Since i like a little bit of a challenge I'd go for the dwarves!!!

WordWhiz said...

Odd...I honestly didn't think I was having one of those angry, anti-men days. However, reading the first part, all those irritating, annoying, worthless, moody little creeps...I recalled the days when I was still married to my ex. Then you started describing the other group. Keeps a sparking clean home, rubs my feet, fetches my beer...Isn't this what every guy is searching for in a wife?? Hmmm....very interesting.

Marie said...

Hahahaha!! You come up with the funniest stuff. ;-) I never paid much attention to the seven dwarves (not a big fan of Snow White either). But I can see the appeal for the Keebler elves. lol

Fred said...

Love the spam up above. As for who I'd like to live with, I'd prefer the Seven Dwarfs. I like to whistle while I work.