Monday, August 22, 2005

BJ Included?

Here is my list of things that have gotten so expensive that a blowjob should be included with the transaction. (For you ladies, substitute whatever it is you like, perhaps a good licking in place of a blowjob)

* A fill up at the gas station. They should send some hot middle eastern chick from the back of the gas station to take care of business each time I fill up. My pants around my ankles while I am filling up the tank....not a bad idea. I like the whole public thing anyway.

* Crossing any bridge here in NY. Come on $9.00 to cross the Verrazano Bridge? Stick a hot chick in the toll plaza and give me my money's worth.

* Weekly food shopping. Four bags= $100.00? It's insanity. Forget calling for a bagger when the lines get long, call for a blower instead.

* Rent. My landlord's wife should be stopping by to pick up the check, forget this mailing bullshit. It will save me the postage and keep me out of trouble.

* Electric Bill. Long Island is the 2nd most expensive in the nation in regards to electric/energy bills. There should be a hole in the meter I could stick my dick in for monthly pleasure before mailing the check.

* Going to a sporting event. $8.00 for a hot dog? $9.00 for a beer? Let A-Rod's wife come sit under my seat for a few innings.

I won't dwell on the 2 bedroom shacks that cost $500,000 here on Long Island, that's a whole other blog for another day.

What are some things you pay for all the time that should come with some "pleasure"?

Don't forget to Top Blog Vote for me to the left!!! :)

13 comments:

Danielle said...

lunch in midtown... i mean, have you seen what they charge for salad extras? I want an extra with some real bang for my buck!

Heather said...

Danielle - I love the bang for my buck pun!!!

Definitely agree with the gas part. Sheesh.

I think I would like to get a little up close and personal time with whoever makes it cost $9 to go to the movies...that's just ridiculous!

But, I want to be able to choose who gets to do it... ;)

I'm starting to see where this anger is coming from Charlie...you're horny!

Vixen said...

My hair stylist should have a guy who can give all customers a good lickin' while your paying a crazy amount of cash for your hair color, cut etc...I shell out about $150 every 3 months on my hair. I know it's my choice but still! The color is like $20 at CVS and 2 hours of her time is not worth the other $130!

I'm in the wrong line of work!

supplymadam said...

I want more of everything. Everything is just too friggin expensive. I don't need a lickin" because I'm already getting screwed on everything!

Hu Flung Pu said...

All you ladies can send your money to Mr. Pu, and he'll give you the lickin of your life!

Panthergirl said...

Popcorn at the movies!!!

Fred said...

A few things:

-My electric bill.
-Water. Who the hell would think that my water bill would be $70 last month?
-Home insurance in Florida. Thanks to hurricane this and hurricane that, it's doubled in a year.

Anonymous said...

We a toll road...the 407.... for 10 miles the toll is $5.37, plus $6.90 in "video" charges. It works out to about $1.47 for every minute of driving.

Anonymous said...

File this Under Ironic
Chris Shipley writes over on the BlogOn 2005 blog that the Guidewire Group - the force behind the event - found itself in the middle of a minor crisis communication exercise of its own this weekend.
Interesting stuff... you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a prayers of thanks blog. It pretty much covers prayers of thanks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Inner Fonzie said...

It costs me $70 to fill up my truck... and Full Service isn't Full Service ... that's just false advertising.

Anonymous said...

You Americans don't know you're born with the price of fuel - we're paying over 90p (over $1.60) a litre here in the UK.

If you think your prices are worth a blow job, what on earth should we be asking for?!!!

Anonymous said...

You're funny . . .I shouldn't be laughing at this but you have a way w/words :).

Inner Fonzie said...

I don't think the UK is a valid indicator... I mean... 1, your cars are small. 2, your country is small.

I guess you pshould maybe be intitled to a hand job by a short, greasy, hairy guy, but that's about it.